Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And that's why I'm happy with my (several) Glock 9mm. :thumbsup:
I can’t stand most Glocks. Just don’t like the feel of them in my hands.

That said, I love my G42. It feels right, shoots great and I’ve torture tested it to the point that it is has replaced my m&p as my daily carry gun. Today I got bored while unloading beans and decided to see how it’d shoot after being covered in soybean dust, the stuff that gets everywhere and can jam anything, after digging it out of the 5 gallon bucket of bean dust, it ran just fine through two mags. So after a good cleaning, it’s sitting here on the night stand ready to rock and roll

Sig Sauer......Jus sayin
Great pistols but too rich for my taste. I don’t see enough to warrant another. My 226 was extremely picky on ammo. It didn’t like cheap stuff. Did fine on reloads though, never understood that one. It got traded for a rifle

Great pistols but too rich for my taste. I don’t see enough to warrant another. My 226 was extremely picky on ammo. It didn’t like cheap stuff. Did fine on reloads though, never understood that one. It got traded for a rifle

Never CC a weapon that you care about...

Not much work for most of you studs but I worked up a sweat. 5 wheelbarrows of dirt. A lot of it had to be raked our of the grass. What a pain. Piling it on a tarp would have been a great idea. LOL

20230925_181825.jpg

20231002_104615.jpg

20231002_104629.jpg

20231002_104642.jpg

Forgo to share this. Mickeydees brekkie last sunday. Bacon and egg mcmuffin

IMG_5914.jpeg

lmao!
Actually i did get my money’s worth, bacon was on other side, i just thought it was funny!

-
Back