Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Woke up there after my bachelor party in NYC. Supposed to go to Norfolk but they never even woke me to get out of recline On a sunday night. . Some how made it to the ship on time Monday! Thay was a trip. In today's world I would be in jail.

Not good my friend, rest will be needed to help keep your body healing, I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving, seems thats when people are sick or not preparing food correctly. Stay strong and yes, a shot or two will help, or a good wine at night.
Thanks buddy. Good to see you on here.

Morning!
Another decent day today, rain tomorrow.
Picked up my winch yesterday evening, had my son carry it up the stairs as it was in buddy’s basement. Need to do something with the cable clamps, dont like em. A linesman’s loop on the end is what i will try.

Ever splice metal cable? Fun fun fun......

1697541675349.png

Me too, I have a bunch to get done here before the weather changes, looks like back in to the high 70es after today.
Yup, today's garbage day, plus we got errands to run in town. Naturally on a day I didn't get any sleep the night before. lol

Yup, today's garbage day, plus we got errands to run in town. Naturally on a day I didn't get any sleep the night before. lol
Mine gets picked up on Wednesday, thank goodness, no running anywhere today or tomorrow, been away helping a cousin, she is single and her two brothers are farm hands getting beans and rice in, harvest time, so I played good first cousin for her, her husband past away 6 years ago.

Mine gets picked up on Wednesday, thank goodness, no running anywhere today or tomorrow, been away helping a cousin, she is single and her two brothers are farm hands getting beans and rice in, harvest time, so I played good first cousin for her, her husband past away 6 years ago.
Well, that's great. We're way out in the county, so we take it in ourselves.

Have another big ten showing up following 16 doe I have on camera every 3rd day, he is a great one, good breeder for our deer here.

20231013_134621.jpg

20231013_134612.jpg

Not a linesmans loop, its just a cable loop. Doubt i will get a thimble in it. Will see if parts store has crimp sleeves. I will make a press die to crimp it.

To bad your not closer have a bunch of cable thimbles and sleaves for 1/4",3/8 from the hops still.

Last edited:
Good Morning All! Watching Franks video
Heads up I got a mug from The Rusty Tractor! For those on here that may not know it is located in a little logging town by the coast In Washington. It is home of the famous cow pie biscuit! My oldest Brother lives in that town and many of our families friends. The hair dresser there in town was married to our boys best buddy (RIP Danny) he was KIA in Iraq. Our family has adopted his son. In fact I gave him a very nice Bolo at our boys wedding as he was hanging out in the grooms room prior to the ceremony. The wedding planner came in took one look at our crew, all Airborne and one Marine and Dannie’s boy. She stated he has two hours to sober up and walked out. As most of us did not know who she was we automatically figured she was the stripper. She was not amused. Many thanks for the mug!

Heads up I got a mug from The Rusty Tractor! For those on here that may not know it is located in a little logging town by the coast In Washington. It is home of the famous cow pie biscuit! My oldest Brother lives in that town and many of our families friends. The hair dresser there in town was married to our boys best buddy (RIP Danny) he was KIA in Iraq. Our family has adopted his son. In fact I gave him a very nice Bolo at our boys wedding as he was hanging out in the grooms room prior to the ceremony. The wedding planner came in took one look at our crew, all Airborne and one Marine and Dannie’s boy. She stated he has two hours to sober up and walked out. As most of us did not know who she was we automatically figured she was the stripper. She was not amused. Many thanks for the mug!
Thank you for sharing this story, another reason I am digging my Arkansas cousin

Screenshot_20231001-203016_Messages.jpg

Always a great time with you especially when we're enjoying a sip or two.
In our experiences though it usually leads to mischief which I blame you for haha!!
No, wait it was the girl's fault for leaving us with a fresh bottle of Tito's saying they'd be right back and then gone for three hours...good times!! :thumbsup:

Always a great time with you especially when we're enjoying a sip or two.
In our experiences though it usually leads to mischief which I blame you for haha!!
No, wait it was the girl's fault for leaving us with a fresh bottle of Tito's saying they'd be right back and then gone for three hours...good times!! :thumbsup:
Agreed! We are looking forward to Carlisle next year. Bet they don’t leave us alone there! Heck we could come home with a new Hemi or even a car or two! See ya soon!

-
Back