Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man you guys have been busy. I was out in the shop cleaning up and putting away more stuff from our trip. 3 pages to read through, all caught up

Well clearly Frank you need to relocate the battery to the other side in the trunk.
Maybe. And im kinda chuffed. L5 is fused to tailbone,something the last x-rays should have revealed. And calcium buildup in my aorta. This from a chiropractor. My Dr needs to do better.

I'm at the emergency room. Today was not a good day. I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in a few years. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the store manager came out and unplugged the machine.

:lol:

I'm at the emergency room. Today was not a good day. I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in a few years. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the store manager came out and unplugged the machine.

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I wasted a perfectly good

genuflectII.jpg before I got to the last sentence :rofl:

Ha

Ya had me going on that one. :rofl: :rofl:
Was just about ready to write a get-well letter.

Time to go do a little work. (very little) Was ready to bring in some firewood earlier and it decided to rain. But it didn't last and wind dried it up pretty quick. Guess I will get back at it before the temp drops

Dinner time here. She works such late hours that I don't like to eat after I get her home. So here I have leftover pork loin some baked potatoes and some radish..
PXL_20231021_203551516.jpg

-
Back