Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Watching some YouTube videos waiting on a State Trooper to do a VIN check on the 2 trailers my FIL built. He said he will come out at 1030. Then off to DMV to get them registered. Same trooper who checked the Dart, great guy

I have several icon pliers and I also got the icon long ratchet wrench set. Quality tools and I use them a lot. I like if you break a tool you walk in and get an immediate replacement,no questions asked. Not a lot of companies left to do that without a hassle.

Craftsman used to be like that. We'd tear up tools knowing we'd just take it back to Sears and replace it

Morning, coffee is on now. Made it before I went out to feed the horses and walk the dogs, but forgot to turn it on.

Hoppy did you see your area is listed as the best place to live in Pa.
Everyone will want to move to Hoppyland!
My Pittsburg stuff lives in the car or jeep. Most of the stuff in the shop is Craftsman with some SK, and a mix of other brands. Got the impact sockets from McMaster - all US made Wright?
I think I havr a few random Wright wrenches. Good stuff from what I know of them. They have been around a long time . I always thought of them as an ‘industrial’ brand like Proto.

Everyone will want to move to Hoppyland!

I think I havr a few random Wright wrenches. Good stuff from what I know of them. They have been around a long time . I always thought of them as an ‘industrial’ brand like Proto.
My parents bought me a 1/4" drive Wright set for high school graduation. It was a dandy and I used the heck out of it. It was stolen out of my garage back when. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Good Morning all. How the heck is it Monday already? These weekends are way too short!
Ted and I are taking off in a few min to check out some barrel picks. I drive, he buys lunch. Perfect.

Dave Johnson Knob creek pick.jpg

Yellowstone display at Dave's store..jpg

Watching some YouTube videos waiting on a State Trooper to do a VIN check on the 2 trailers my FIL built. He said he will come out at 1030. Then off to DMV to get them registered. Same trooper who checked the Dart, great guy
You might have to invite him back over when the Dart is all put together. Always good to know a local Trooper. :thumbsup:

I'm in the "forgotten" part of the county.
Me too... I live all the way at the bottom of Anne Arundel County, they don't care much about us way down here. Calvert County is only a few thousand yards away...... :rolleyes:

Been my experience that State Troopers regardless of what State they come from are Professionals period. And they actually train, just good guys for the most part. I am sure there are some who have to take their Smokie off to pee but all the ones I have interacted with have been good guys.

Looks like it's quite slow in the coffee shop today. Just came up from the shop. Working on a few odds and ends. Going to cook some leftover hamburger helper, add some extra bacon and some cheese. Go pick her up in an hour or so. Come home. Maybe eat some Ben& Jerry's ice cream. I like the chocolate fudge brownie variation

Just finished putting dinner in the oven and poring a drink.
Should go work in the garage but after being at work I don't feel like working in the garage.

It’s been very quiet here today. I’m sitting in my car waiting for Wyatt to finish guitar lessons. I haven’t even figured out what I’m having for dinner tonight. Maybe pierogis and leftover chicken.

-
Back