Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I saw that thread, i am actually kind of curious what the min power that would be needed to lift the front left... of course every car is different so can't really say... 500hp with 4.88's and slicks?
Andrew @ Grand Bend.jpg

My Son's duster .

So if you guys had to pick craftsman brand tools or husky what would you pick if those were the only two options??
Husky. At least if the craftsman’s were made after 2008. My set of craftsman’s I got in 2004, have held up very well. The ones I got after my surgery in 2008, junk. Sockets crack or strip, wrenches have a ton of deflection.

I bought husky’s a couple years back, their sockets are really good. Not as impressed with their 3/8 ratchets, the 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch drive ones seem just fine but the 3/8/ wear out fast. But they warranty then no questions asked with ease. their wrench’s don’t deflect and stay true.

So I’d go husky

I'm not a body man but I did sell guns to many guys that were. I got to where I wouldn't take one in on trade because they were worn out. Most used guns are well used and aren't good for much more than primer. (depending the air cap and needle size) Depending on how professional you want to get, you would be better off getting a Harbor Freight or Eastwood gun for low buck. All the big brand names are going to be quite spendy.

Did H.F. but I know nothin' from nothin' My brother uses one from there to do fixes on the cars he flips. Chipped up hoods and valances mostly
THey work fine for repairs and beginner jobs. Expensive and sophisticated paint guns won't make a newbie a professional.

THey work fine for repairs and beginner jobs. Expensive and sophisticated paint guns won't make a newbie a professional.
Best if a newbie paints his car one piece at a time and stay away from tri coat colors till he gets good at laying down paint.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Best if a newbie paints his car one piece at a time and stay away from tri coat colors till he gets good at laying down paint.
Just my 2 cents worth.

The guys on here were a great resource for me to pick primer and paint product. Not super happy with the clear in the engine bay but I'm worried if I try to "fix" it, I'll end up with a disaster.

The guys on here were a great resource for me to pick primer and paint product. Not super happy with the clear in the engine bay but I'm worried if I try to "fix" it, I'll end up with a disaster.
You can sand the clear with some fine sandpaper and buff it out Chris.

-
Back