Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Looks like it may be letting up some.
Glad i wrapped the gazebo with a tarp, and used webbing and ratchet straps to keep it from billowing.the tarp didnt self destruct.
Back in shop, guy with the 67 Firebird will be clearing snow for the next couple days so i wont be going there to work. Think im lifting cab today. Have to move fuel lines for more floor clearance.

Weather perty decent today and tomorrow, tomorrow night the rain may return. You don't want to be driving across the Mojave today though It's Mucked Up Paint Monday out there. 50mph gusts with the usual flying real estate. :lol:

I think I will start a thread and see if anyone knows anything about those intakes. It would be fun to find out. Maybe ddartdude knows.
I had a streetmaster 318 given to me. Just need to find a good carb.

I am suprised at how many part number intakes there are out there. THey were (supposedly) only available at the dealer.
That's what I thought .

Was the demand really that big? Or did they just eventually float the over stock into the market?

20240304_084406.jpg

Hope she's ok. I'll catch up with the backread when I can.
She ended up with stiches. Was using her desk chair as a merry go round and fell out of it, hitting her head hand on the desk. Spliting her forehead deep

Looks like I 80 is still closed between up the hill from Sacramento and Nevada border. The news yesterday said CalTrans had no idea how many days it would take them to dig it out.

-
Back