Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I missed OMR last time he was there. So going to meet a lot of you this yr. Heading there Thursday to motel, always a good time with everybody

Talked to rent a Billy yesterday. Trying to get it set up for Carlisle. Beer count is already up to 20 thirty packs so he has some for home. Then add what Timmy wants. Pretty funny need a separate truck just for the beer and ice! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Get a better discount. Mitch you should give me a list also, might be cheaper. Pretty funny last year with it all in the back of the spot like a border wall!

The General Electric! :rofl:

electric charger.jpg

I don’t indulge in that to much anymore but there is a ‘cellar’ lurking here that will keep things rolling

Good morning everyone. Long weekend is here. I hope to spend some time on the Charger. The correct SFI flywheel is supposed to show up today.

@Scott_ 69HemiDart do you have a clutch scatter shield in you parts pile? I need one in place of the stock bellhousing
No sorry Eric. I only have the Hemi bellhousing that came off of the old trans and engine...............

IMG_8163.JPG

Good morning crew.
Looking forward to meeting everyone at MITP. Thanks to Keith I have my reservations set at the Holiday Inn. I'll be there on Friday.

Well, my insulation and wall plans for the shop have changed. It will now be DIY when I can.........................

Just got the quote for $24,800.:wtf:

16kqlw.jpg

6068899daacddbd534e37f76d4557482.jpg

download.jpg

skdjc.jpg

-
Back