Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, got my last under dash panel done. Set up to hold the stereo. And the old stereo hole is now a cubby. Really happy with how it turned out. Guess i will add one more to the right side panel. And i actually did some tig welding. Spent some time and wrapped my head around it. Its lift arc so no pedal. This is the finished product. Ashtray cover will get some filler and finishing.and i found some glass skull drawer pull knobs, perfect!!

IMG_0459.jpeg

So, got my last under dash panel done. Set up to hold the stereo. And the old stereo hole is now a cubby. Really happy with how it turned out. Guess i will add one more to the right side panel. And i actually did some tig welding. Spent some time and wrapped my head around it. Its lift arc so no pedal. This is the finished product. Ashtray cover will get some filler and finishing.and i found some glass skull drawer pull knobs, perfect!!

View attachment 1716221378
Nice work Frank I hope to see that truck someday.

I just got rained out, but I made some pretty serious progress today on my blueberry terrace. Getting ready to chain saw and bolt together rail road ties. I gotta make some splice plates. I am glad it rained, the shovel was whipping this old fat guys butt!

IMG_1247.jpeg

-
Back