Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah Keith grabbed a jeep axel by mistake and shoved it in the tire thought it was a 7 1/4 I took the bearing off. Think I was rushing a bit that day. Never knew 7 1/4 had BBP thought we beat that one to death. B Bodies might be different. Definitely learned some stuff taking this one totally apart, does not even have a clip on it any more.

Before Sept I am sure. Man the stuff I used to carry on! I still hated when we flew commercial to the desert. hell we had guns with us just cant have a nail clipper!

Yeah, someone can get hurt by a nail clipper....

I plan on blasting the rear today before I take the gears out. 2.93 I believe they are in good shape also.

Hehehe.....I'm not built for winter. Anything below 10C is cold.

Been keeping well thank you! Been hectic busy at work...Cameroon, Zambia, Botswana and couple local work trips in the last 4 months. I have another installation starting in August, machine to commission...luckily in sunny Durban!

Ters.
I don't think any of us are built for winter.. 'tis why we ***** about it so.. good to see you popping in again!! - oh, busy is good.

Hehehe.....I'm not built for winter. Anything below 10C is cold.

Been keeping well thank you! Been hectic busy at work...Cameroon, Zambia, Botswana and couple local work trips in the last 4 months. I have another installation starting in August, machine to commission...luckily in sunny Durban!

Ters.

I'm ok as long as it's over 20° F... (about -5° C....)

-
Back