Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well the post lady is going to hate me ordered almost everything I need for the dart and tell you what without the insurance it would have taken a year to get the car money together!

He has a small oriental pond mayby 800 gallons I would think by the pic I saw. I have around 1/4 acre and 12' deep when filled. No idea how many gallons 50k?

59552722.jpg
tt.jpg
3726151.jpg

Hey I have to give a shout out to Dave and I am sure some of you fools also for the carb. Thank you all!

Tell you what 2k does not go far on replacement parts. I did not realize how much I put into that dam engine. Still need more. Just hope what melted in the carb did not go into the heads, going to pull the intake soon and see if I see anything in the ports.

Tell you what 2k does not go far on replacement parts. I did not realize how much I put into that dam engine. Still need more. Just hope what melted in the carb did not go into the heads, going to pull the intake soon and see if I see anything in the ports.
Good idea. Better safr than sorry on something like that. .

He has a small oriental pond mayby 800 gallons I would think by the pic I saw. I have around 1/4 acre and 12' deep when filled. No idea how many gallons 50k?

Based on length width and depth. Around 2,400 gallons. Not near what you have but enough. Then I have the other two on the back end to raise the babies. They are about the same size.

Put in an amended claim. You can do that you know.

-
Back