Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm nodding... Time to go in and get some Dindin..... Then a Looong Nap. Hopefully not too long..:):)

Well I had a crappy day so far. I woke up at 6 am with a severely irregular heart beat and spent 6 hours in the ER. Turns out I was terribly dehydrated and went into atrial fibrillation. I guess the car meet Sunday and the power outage Monday night took more of a toll on me than I realized. I was not a happy camper about all of this...

View attachment 1714954072

You gotta take better care of yourself...

Get better soon...

Thanks guys. I'm home now and feel much better. Once they pumped saline into me, my heart rhythm went back to normal within minutes and stayed that way. It just took them 4 more hours to decide that all my blood tests and chest x-ray data looked fine and I could go home.

I had wondered why the power outage sweaty night took so much out of me and now I know why. The heat at the car meet Sunday must have dehydrated me and I never got fully hydrated again. No wonder I had nearly zero heat tolerance yesterday too.

Drink a bunch of water a glass at a time...

I'm nodding... Time to go in and get some Dindin..... Then a Looong Nap. Hopefully not too long..:):)

I just prepped my din-din...

Steaks and corn...

Waiting for boys to get hungry to start, but it's cleaned and ready to heat up and eat...

Well I had a crappy day so far. I woke up at 6 am with a severely irregular heart beat and spent 6 hours in the ER. Turns out I was terribly dehydrated and went into atrial fibrillation. I guess the car meet Sunday and the power outage Monday night took more of a toll on me than I realized. I was not a happy camper about all of this...

At least it's not anything super bad, hope you feel better

The more I have been researching what happened to me today the more I'm realizing that I have probably been living in a perpetually dehydrated state for a very long time. This cascade of events just pushed me over the edge.

I need to change a few things in my lifestyle and one of them is to make sure to keep myself in a fully hydrated state.

The more I have been researching what happened to me today the more I'm realizing that I have probably been living in a perpetually dehydrated state for a very long time. This cascade of events just pushed me over the edge.

I need to change a few things in my lifestyle and one of them is to make sure to keep myself in a fully hydrated state.
Should have about a bottle an hour

oh snap boss WTH!! I'm about to sound like your Dr.. maybe stay away from the beer for a few days.. AT LEAST -- and drink way more water! Even from here I know ya been burning the ol' candle at both ends some - glad to see you are out and home - time for some no beer R&R

Dang Dad. Take care of yourself. Hope you're feeling better.

Sleep in the tub full of water to make sure you hydrate fully.... :p

Eddie stopped by... We did late lunch/dinner... :popcorn:

He and his brother raced. His 340 GTS Dart against his brother's bone stock 383 Roadrunner and Eddie ate him up.... (Both 69 models...) :steering:

Our slightly modified 340 with a 727 trans kicked that stock 383 4 speed Roadrunner's ***.... :soapbox:

I love when us younger brothers beat our older brothers.... :lol:

That sir, is exactly why i add ice cubes to my bourbon. .

Eddie stopped by... We did late lunch/dinner... :popcorn:

He and his brother raced. His 340 GTS Dart against his brother's bone stock 383 Roadrunner and Eddie ate him up.... (Both 69 models...) :steering:

Our slightly modified 340 with a 727 trans kicked that stock 383 4 speed Roadrunner's ***.... :soapbox:

I love when us younger brothers beat our older brothers.... :lol:
A stout 340 in an a-body is a wicked combination. .

Evening all. Not here long, just got out of the garden.... I hauled 4 big diaper boxes full of roma and early girl variety tomatoes out of my garden, at least 80 lbs total.

Check out this HUGE moth that we saw on our garage wall...

It's over 5" wing span (a little perspective error as the tape measure was closer to the camera than the moth so it looks a little shorter...)

DSC00998 B.jpg

DSC01005 B.jpg

-
Back