Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've never had photo size issues. I click Upload Photos, select the ones I want to post, click Insert Image and up they go. They're around 1 MB each in my Dropbox sync folder.

Here's one of my new rear wheels installed:

2016-08-15 15.19.07.jpg

I've never had photo size issues. I click Upload Photos, select the ones I want to post, click Insert Image and up they go. They're around 1 MB each in my Dropbox sync folder.

Here's one of my new rear wheels installed:

View attachment 1714958523
never did either till this weekend, I betting I changed something without knowing it in my camera

I just ordered a 47"x16" canvas print of this for our living room. Waddaya think? I took it very close to our summer house in November. With my phone. I upped the saturation a little from the original and cropped out the middle section.

BokskogEdit.jpg

never did either till this weekend, I betting I changed something without knowing it in my camera
Says max 4.9MB when you upload, but apparently not. I clicked properties on the wheel pic Anders just put up. As is it is a little over 1 Mb, but if you click 'view full size' its almost 8Mb. I know my internet at home is slow and takes a long time to open pages on here with several large pics. I usually resize my photos before posting or it will time out/lock up screen before its done.

-
Back