Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I take it all the episodes are online...?
There are a lot of them on line, IDK if it's all of them. Youtube has a bunch

Here's another fine selection of the completely Politically Incorrect humor...

Watching Leno Garage reruns,on YouTube,contemplating final guide coat ,sealer on the Scamp,before paint..(not a big fan of ready to spray sealers..,prefer catalyst primer,dry time ,& wet sand...).Ohhhh..SHOTGUN!!!! lol....

I guess the rest of you cats is still sleepin'...

video_5170f4e7eede4.jpg

you up early or late?
Woke at 100pst pm,watched the Blue Jays,Indians game..work starts at 5:00 pm PST.. Got done at 12:00 a.m., PST... I bounce in time & again ,Mike... Here at the moment,is my life right now....

Good Mornin, few mor sips of caffeine and I need to roll myself in the general direction of my employment.

Without getting political... Was there any new information last night? I cut out just after 10.

Looks like our heat wave is ending. Some rain rolling in today. (Which is good, I put some seed on areas where the pooch killed all the grass yesterday) near 90 yesterday, mid 70s today, 60s tomorrow. S word will be soon! :eek:

All new front end disc brakes are dun, all new rear end, sure grip 8 1/4 nearing engine install 360..
Me Mike, I appreciate that.. The long term ,""swap ,trade work, sell & buy" trade" , is appreciated.'Good Night,George & Gracie".....

-
Back