Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have had my little brother from Memphis here staying with me for 5 days now, he is a drinker ( 30 pack per day) everyday, as he enjoys a few days away from the norm working in Memphis.. I am ready to drive him home, good thing we only do this one ta two time a year.. I drive and he drinks while I talk and he thinks :rofl:

I have had my little brother from Memphis here staying with me for 5 days now, he is a drinker ( 30 pack per day) everyday, as he enjoys a few days away from the norm working in Memphis.. I am ready to drive him home, good thing we only do this one ta two time a year.. I drive and he drinks while I talk and he thinks :rofl:
Dayum.. that's a lot of beer! I just couldn't do it!

Yes I have ! We have been driving the back roads and visiting friends and family, He has enjoyed getting out of the big city , I don't see how he does it , I could not live with out gravel roads

Another beauty of a sunrise out on the farm. We don't get to see this in town.
20161126_072356.jpg

Why is a third party candidate forcing a recount?!?!

I am beat to many weird positions getting that motor back in and pulling the heater box and no that blower motor mod is not for a 74 so if someone knows of a shorter motor that will work you will be my god/goddess.

-
Back