Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beware of Christmas trees this year.

Searched and searched for my glasses, I can't see to do anything without them. The tree was hiding them from me in it's branches!

Beware of Christmas trees this year.

Searched and searched for my glasses, I can't see to do anything without them. The tree was hiding them from me in it's branches!

I've got 6 pair of readers scattered strategically around the house. So far I haven't lost them on my forehead yet.

I've got 6 pair of readers scattered strategically around the house. So far I haven't lost them on my forehead yet.

I was going crazy because I keep these glasses on all the time, they keep things super simple for me, they are frameless and blend in wherever you set them down.

yea yea yea - we're going to drag the ol' tree out of it's storage bag either tomorrow or Tuesday.. I'll have a full on transformation done around here before Friday...

Just got back from seeing Dad. He was in a happy mood and looking good. It's nice to visit with him on one of his 'good' days.

Also, the gingerbread construction is well underway and the entire house smells like vanilla frosting!

Dad 12-11-2016.jpg

Gingerbread house 2016.jpg

we brought those tires up and gave them to the SIL yesterday, while we were there her son gave us a package of venison burger - just got done a havin' some venison cheddar cheese burgs... ok, I'm in a slightly better mood.. :thumbsup:

-
Back