Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey ,(red) boogie man,lol
Sounds like you need better mask Ray. If the color is getting past, so is the worse stuff in the paint. Not too woried about the rust. I ate lots of that working on my car. Iron s good for you, right? Lol. The little dust masks that only have one strap are near useless. They cant seal to your face and even the ones with 2 bands are mostly not for paint unless they are the really thick ones ( and lables as such) HF actually has pretty good paint respirators for around $15. I know the fumes get to me a lot quicker than they use too, so unless I am spraying something small and out in a breeze, I really try to use respirator every time.

Hey ,(red) boogie man,lol
Sounds like you need better mask Ray. If the color is getting past, so is the worse stuff in the paint. Not too woried about the rust. I ate lots of that working on my car. Iron s good for you, right? Lol. The little dust masks that only have one strap are near useless. They cant seal to your face and even the ones with 2 bands are mostly not for paint unless they are the really thick ones ( and lables as such) HF actually has pretty good paint respirators for around $15. I know the fumes get to me a lot quicker than they use too, so unless I am spraying something small and out in a breeze, I really try to use respirator every time.
Same here, use a paint resp during sanding.

Good morning big brother!! How is my old plymouth doing in your garage that is attached to your beautiful home ? the car that is covered up, I forgot the year , F ury I think
Hi Mike, the 59 Fury. Put some good tires on it after you had your fun in it but the front ones don't hold air over the winter

This really should have been sand blasted quick, Next time if ever. Respirator is on the list, guess a cigarette does not count?

Hi Mike, the 59 Fury. Put some good tires on it after you had your fun in it but the front ones don't hold air over the winter
I wish I could make you understand how much I miss you guys Pete, Y'all are some good folks and I will never ever forget my fun visit

Good morning crew. Rani is still looking for those mounts? I fixed her wanted thread after one of our members thought he needed to be a smart ***.

LOL, All this oatmeal talk... So far I had a banana and a couple cookies. Gonna fry up some scrapple in a bit. Love that stuff. Wonder if that has them parts @MOPARMITCH likes? :eek: :lol:
For some reason I would say yes. Still cannot believe he actually posted that.

LOL, All this oatmeal talk... So far I had a banana and a couple cookies. Gonna fry up some scrapple in a bit. Love that stuff. Wonder if that has them parts @MOPARMITCH likes? :eek: :lol:
I forgot what scrapple was. It kind of reminds me of Spam. Kinda. lol

July 8, Carlise is the next weekend, can put some of the long haulers up here and yes Keith you get the couch again.

-
Back