Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't know what is wrong with me ...I had the slight thought today to go V8 in the valiant wagon ....I have a 73 340 that would make a good match with the ball and trunion 4 speed. That 4 speed is able to take anything that engine dishes out and probably more.

But then I will definitely need a stronger rear end.

I saw a 65 valiant today and he has a 273 in it and it sounded great and looked pretty under the hood, of course I asked to see it. I was feeling nervous to ask a stranger to see his engine but I just had to. I told him that I have a 63 valiant wagon and he nod and got a smile like an unspoken mopar language was there while he opened the hood LOL

Because it's a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a penny, I'd make maybe 6 bucks a month on it. To me, that ain't worth subjecting people to ads for. I started the page as something for fun. Plus there's the tax stuff and legal crap to get set up. I have thought about turning it on and donating the money to a charity for kids, like the Victory Junction Gang or make a wish
See, that's the difference between folks that create things like Facebook and make billions and those that just do stuff for fun. Mark Zuckerberg wanted to create a social network site just for fun but rapidly recognized the potential value when it got lots of traffic...and became a billionaire. You have a created a site that gets lots of traffic...but just want to keep it a hobby.

The future is yours to make the most of...IF you learn to recognize gold when you have it in your hands...

See, that's the difference between folks that create things like Facebook and make billions and those that just do stuff for fun. Mark Zuckerberg wanted to create a social network site just for fun but rapidly recognized the potential value when it got lots of traffic...and became a billionaire. You have a created a site that gets lots of traffic...but just want to keep it a hobby.

The future is yours to make the most of...IF you learn to recognize gold when you have it in your hands...
Wow! I would be looking at it.

Wow! I would be looking at it.
So would I. Even if it meant spinning it out of FB or making contact with Mark Zuckerberg looking for a partnership to keep it within FB. Maybe it is an all vehicle enthusiast alternative to FB that cuts out the rest of the noise on FB and keeps it focused to core interest of cars and the like...keeping all the ad revenue for the innovator and getting others to create pages on specific vehicle types, classes, etc. (like Chris did) that fuel the revenue engine by taking the majority of the ad revenue like FB does.

"When you believe something is impossible, it always will be...
But when you believe something is possible, you will find innovative ways to make it so..."

So would I. Even if it meant spinning it out of FB or making contact with Mark Zuckerberg looking for a partnership to keep it within FB. Maybe it is an all vehicle enthusiast alternative to FB that cuts out the rest of the noise on FB and keeps it focused to core interest of cars and the like...keeping all the ad revenue for the innovator and getting others to create pages on specific vehicle types, classes, etc. (like Chris did) that fuel the revenue engine by taking the majority of the ad revenue like FB does.

"When you believe something is impossible, it always will be...
But when you believe something is possible, you will find innovative ways to make it so..."
Chris, listen to your mentor!!!!

so yea, I was like driving down the road, one hand on the wheel and a dew in the other hand.

Just then a bison runs out in the road....I slammed the brake and clutch and stopped just about five inches before hitting the big strong bison.

he looked at me and then started chewing on my front bumper, and I was like "OH NO, NOT MY GUMDROP BUTTONS" and the bumper was coming apart like cake and he was just going to town eating it. I thought I should back up but I couldn't get the shifter into R because every HURST shifter I have ever had, I need both hands to get it into reverse but I have a DEW in one hand.

Then I got the idea to go forward and get the bison over the hood and shoot it and make Bison burgers tonight.

Just as I got out a gun to do the job ....it went off accidently and the loud BOOOM!!!!!

I woke up and was sweating from intense sleep

I really should kick the Dew

so yea, I was like driving down the road, one hand on the wheel and a dew in the other hand.

Just then a bison runs out in the road....I slammed the brake and clutch and stopped just about five inches before hitting the big strong bison.

he looked at me and then started chewing on my front bumper, and I was like "OH NO, NOT MY GUMDROP BUTTONS" and the bumper was coming apart like cake and he was just going to town eating it. I thought I should back up but I couldn't get the shifter into R because every HURST shifter I have ever had, I need both hands to get it into reverse but I have a DEW in one hand.

Then I got the idea to go forward and get the bison over the hood and shoot it and make Bison burgers tonight.

Just as I got out a gun to do the job ....it went off accidently and the loud BOOOM!!!!!

I woke up and was sweating from intense sleep

I really should kick the Dew
LOL!

I was really hoping there was going to be a Coffee Club Bison BBQ party in the works!

One giant Bison Burger comin' up!

Flex giant hamburger 1.jpg

Back on FABO with my tablet. I couldn't post for the last couple days. My phone and laptop worked good though.

-
Back