Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got a quickie rear disc brake job on an 08 Crown Vic. Raining today anyhow.....
That should take about two hours out of your day if you have everything you need there :thumbsup: sounds like a slow day for you sir :wtf:

So Keith. Is it you and Hoppy tomorrow? I have the plastic pan. Stopped and dug it out after the doc yesterday.
Funny story. Just a check up. Nurse comes in. Drop your pants, ok she stopes down to check things and I rested my hand on her head. You know, to steady myself. She was not amused, not bit.

Well I'm out. Helping my friend get thru his sons sudden passing. Funeral service tomorrow morning. He is not taking it well as expected.

Well, I serviced the trans and put a new power steering pump on my daily driver two weeks ago, well, I did have help from a friend and his lift , the old 700r4 was nice and clean inside, and the a/c is still working good (Yep, had an 80 degree day here a couple weeks ago) I think I will do a brake job on it soon @MOPARMITCH

17523035_1874041586176678_1138637069525196776_n.jpg

Well I'm out. Helping my friend get thru his sons sudden passing. Funeral service tomorrow morning. He is not taking it well as expected.
Stay strong for him, this is never an easy thing . He will need his good friends near ..

So Keith. Is it you and Hoppy tomorrow? I have the plastic pan. Stopped and dug it out after the doc yesterday.
I guess the Ron pick-up was a no-go then...Hoppy's show, but I figure we are on for a drive. Just need to work out the details.

Funny story. Just a check up. Nurse comes in. Drop your pants, ok she stopes down to check things and I rested my hand on her head. You know, to steady myself. She was not amused, not bit.
thanks, I needed that!!! :rofl:

damn - I can't even imagine... I doubt that anything can prepare someone to deal with such a thing. I have lost several friends over the years - even the one or two that did have advanced knowledge of it were very hard to go through.

-
Back