Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ta ta Tuesday. Grab a cup
Good Morning

Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-2.01.00-PM.jpg

All that needs is a set of cop caps and a blue lite on the dash Ray :elmer:, cool white ride :thumbsup:

I rinsed off the Barracuda and took her for a little drive tonight. Really is a sweet little car. I'll miss her if she sells, but she will finance actually getting something done on other projects..
You ain't going to sell it if you PM thingie is full :rofl: I did not know you was selling it till this morning , nice Barracuda :thumbsup:

Well the Mopar guys that bought all of my friends stuff has copleted there task and went home, I was at his house yesterday with my friends sister and she told me to get anything I like because she can't take anything big back to Mich. so I found some wheels they did not see and some other things that Terry had , I found a set of these breathers as well

a11.jpg

I bought the house here on a back taxes Sheriff sale. Tons of cheap houses under 7 k if you are willing to live here. How is your health coming along @memike.
Standing strong so fare bud, The meds seem to be doing everything I could ask and doctor found out about my big brother having Pancreatic cancer (my wife talked to her) so she asked about me loosing weight 6 lbs in the last 3 months) and I told her I am just keeping big portions out of my day and trying to loose weight , she said I am wound up pretty tight and was consern , I have lost a little brother allready and about to loose another, I am the go to man of the family and seems that people depend on me a bunch is what the wife told my dr, so she said I should go to Fla. and soak my feet in the ocean like we talked about a year ago :) my dr. is a hottie :p:p:thumbsup:

Standing strong so fare bud, The meds seem to be doing everything I could ask and doctor found out about my big brother having Pancreatic cancer (my wife talked to her) so she asked about me loosing weight 6 lbs in the last 3 months) and I told her I am just keeping big portions out of my day and trying to loose weight , she said I am wound up pretty tight and was consern , I have lost a little brother allready and about to loose another, I am the go to man of the family and seems that people depend on me a bunch is what the wife told my dr, so she said I should go to Fla. and soak my feet in
the ocean like we talked about a year ago :) my dr. is a hottie :p:p:thumbsup:

Listen to your doc, and try to unwind. Stress is a killer.

Standing strong so fare bud, The meds seem to be doing everything I could ask and doctor found out about my big brother having Pancreatic cancer (my wife talked to her) so she asked about me loosing weight 6 lbs in the last 3 months) and I told her I am just keeping big portions out of my day and trying to loose weight , she said I am wound up pretty tight and was consern , I have lost a little brother allready and about to loose another, I am the go to man of the family and seems that people depend on me a bunch is what the wife told my dr, so she said I should go to Fla. and soak my feet in the ocean like we talked about a year ago :) my dr. is a hottie :p:p:thumbsup:
Good to hear. Take care of yourself. And visit Dr Hottie on a regular basis! Maybe she'll prescribe a haircut!

Thank you men ! I will, maybe she will let me take a selfy with her next visit so I can show off my 105 lb brunet 5'7" tall cup of coffee :thankyou:

FLORIDA!!! 100% - DO IT! If you like I can recommend an awesome place on the ocean side in Jupiter - a little pricey but NICE - I mean really really nice!

-
Back