Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope, was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you did any more with your timing since we chatted last.
Awww Shucks!

I've actually only driven the car once since we have last chatted and I didnt make any new adjustments to the car. My prior trip out I got 13.69mpg with the car which is a huge improvement. I still think, moving the timing up 2 more degrees is worth a shot. Life has just been so damn busy, I havent had time.

The car is now stuck in the garage for gosh knows how long. Our streets are being repaved and just today all of our curbs where ripped out. Hoping I dont have to park on the street for to long with the daily drivers

The car is now stuck in the garage for gosh knows how long. Our streets are being repaved and just today all of our curbs where ripped out. Hoping I dont have to park on the street for to long with the daily drivers
I was glad I had mine in the garage when they milled the road here recently. Had a heavy coat of dust on the cars in the driveway which turned to paste when the morning dew hit it. They got base coat of asphalt done about 2 weeks ago. Thought they would be back to pave this week, but no sign of them yet. Started months ago with cutting out and repairing sections.

I was glad I had mine in the garage when they milled the road here recently. Had a heavy coat of dust on the cars in the driveway which turned to paste when the morning dew hit it. They got base coat of asphalt done about 2 weeks ago. Thought they would be back to pave this week, but no sign of them yet. Started months ago with cutting out and repairing sections.

They started our neighbor hood July 3rd. New storm sewers, LED street lights, curbs and road. They are just now getting ready to pave the street they originally started on. Our street is going to be dirt in the next few days... Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to my car leaving new marks in the neighborhood!

and now - the official coffee shop award mug
View attachment 1715084943
:lol:

IMG_0021.JPG

:p

They started our neighbor hood July 3rd. New storm sewers, LED street lights, curbs and road. They are just now getting ready to pave the street they originally started on. Our street is going to be dirt in the next few days... Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to my car leaving new marks in the neighborhood!
They started this in June I think. 6miles of state road. Repair and repave. Contractor doing it and they are not allowed to shut down during morning or afternoon busy times. So all work being done 6PM - 6AM. :BangHead:
Forgot to post this for @Ddaddy last time they were paving 'you had one job' lol

2017-08-22 20.06.16.jpg

Need that outfit to hide all the ink I guess.
yea - where there's some you can see like that, you gotta know there's a lot more you can't see.. and honestly, it's all good, to each his and her own. She has just gone over the top with the clothing and hair.. too much for me.

Awww Shucks!

I've actually only driven the car once since we have last chatted and I didnt make any new adjustments to the car. My prior trip out I got 13.69mpg with the car which is a huge improvement. I still think, moving the timing up 2 more degrees is worth a shot. Life has just been so damn busy, I havent had time.

How's the AR build going

-
Back