Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Something good came out of sending my wife to ACE hardware to get some 1 inch fittings She signed up for a back pack blower by stile, how ever it is spelt, and they called at 5pm and said to come and pick it up they took pictures and everything A 300 dolor win !!

Good score!!! congratulations.... :thumbsup:

My granddaughter enjoying the Old family wagon, watching tv and watching us dig, at 10 years old she is 5'11" , she don't look like a ten year old... life feels better today as I reflect back on my bog day yesterday, I just realized I only enjoyed 2 cold beer's all day :wtf: What's up with that !

View attachment 1715102686

View attachment 1715102687

View attachment 1715102688

View attachment 1715102689

man, she's as tall as me already... :BangHead:

she's gonna be real tall when she's older... basketball team material there... :popcorn:

Don't make fun of a fat girl with a lisp...

She's thick and tired of it...

Oh that reminds me of something funny... Back in Atlanta in the '80's, I was hanging out at a buddy's house, we were all catching a buzz as we did in our 20's...a friend of his named Tony was there, a hairdresser, the kind that dressed on the flamboyant side, and he had a speech impediment...he was chatting away about this and that piece of furniture he had, and one piece he was proud of, his Wed-Wicka-Wocka. We tried not to laugh, but we couldn't hold it in and we all busted out laughing, he was trying to say red wicker rocker.

I call it morning thickness myself!

Morning Wood Alarm.jpg

Evening. Hope you all had a better day than I. I destroyed a pressure cooker and burnt the house down.

-
Back