Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
High is going to hit 90 today, I am glad I got all the mowing dun yesterday, all the rain I have been getting shot the grass up a half a foot in the last week

I looked at my grass...
It needs cutting.
Just sitting outside listening to the birdies, they going nuts...
Then, to the south, a big flash. First t-storm is on its way.
It was coming from the southwest last night but forecasted to move east.perfect temp this morning,62 degrees. No storm until this evening.

Last edited:
Morning all....fresh pot of coffee is on help yourself.

High is going to hit 90 today, I am glad I got all the mowing dun yesterday, all the rain I have been getting shot the grass up a half a foot in the last week
We've been having summer temps for a couple weeks. I hope this isn't how its going to be.

Not done much with it lately, except buy parts lol. Waiting on the exhaust manifold to get here at which point I will put that on and rear shocks. After that not sure what I will do next with her.

Good morning to our 6am crew :) I hope to be out in the shop by 7am wet sanding :thumbsup: , but it's coffee time now so cheers everyone :welcome:

Morning Ray....going through a box last night the previous car owner sent me. I found the dist pretty cool with all the little tags it had on it. Its still in great shape.

We've been having summer temps for a couple weeks. I hope this isn't how its going to be.
I hear that !! we did not even see or feel any spring this year so far, all temps are above normal for this time of year here as well

Morning MeMike...have to get out there before that nasty humidity shows up later.

Free food all over for me on Monday that's about it also is our 29th anniversary Sunday so it is the wifes call.

-
Back