Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all from "The Show" in Carlisle.
Can't wait.
And by the "the show", I was not referring to the cars. Hoppy and Mitch show!
Just pull up a chair
:eek:

I suprised the guys at the show yesterday. Great to meet you all. Looks like a couple more to meet today.
seriously? :thumbsup:

I will be heading that way shortly. Getting a cup of coffee in me... Just a few things to gather up and put in the car yet. And maybe take a few out... Back end is sitting lower than I like. Might not bring a few of the heavier things. My dad drove several A-body mopars - four people and a trunkload of camping gear up and down the mountains, so by comparison I don't think I have that much. But chunks of metal (brakes and suspension) add up quick.

Good Morning

Who says you need a skillet and a spatula.
20180713_072929.jpg
20180713_074832.jpg

Wow !! looks like a fun morning for a bunch of coffee drinkers this morning, @Tooljunkie and I will be working on exhaust's looks like .

Time for header test fit then see about pulling the engine and paint the fire wall and inner fenders

000010.jpg

wow..this is strange...using my laptop for the first time on fabo..
shut phone off,too many calls..hid my truck and put up closed signs.i need to get this exhaust job done without being harassed by the hangers around.
they like cold places to hide..
my turn,hiding in plain sight..
f150 exhaust isn't the worst-only one side..fitting for egr rusted away-still needs manifold and egr tube but at least its not both sides..finish my coffe and onwards

7/8 manifold nuts moved.last one is the tough one. but progress is good.
@memike ,hows headers going?
what are you using for headers?
just call me curious...

-
Back