Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice call, but only the ones which end in Y! With a nice MacAllan scotch this evening I suppose. Have a nice 12yr.

I eat at the Y....

eat-at-the-y.jpg

Best source for a new oil pump and pick up tube for my LA 360 oil pan , if I remember right it is a 392 pan by Milodon

You can get oil pumps and pick up tubes at Mancini Racing...

I've also bought pick up tubes at my local NAPA for $20....

I like high volume high pressure oil pumps... If you get a Melling oil pump, they come with a 72 psi spring... The MP ones are lower pressure stock (around 55-65 psi) , but you can get a high pressure spring to bring it up to 75 psi... But if you buy the Melling HV pump, it comes standard with the 72 psi spring...

MP Pump:

Mopar Performance High Performance Oil Pump

Melling standard volume:

Melling Oil Pump

Melling HV pump:

Melling High-Volume Oil Pump

Pick up tube:

Mopar Performance Oil Pickup, 3/8" Pipe

Just cruzin' through and skimmed through but :wtf: one ya's beating a hard with a drink in their hand because that's what she said! one of ya guys is outta hand! Lmao

on a serious note. What are the pieces called that mount between the metal roof sheets and the wall to keep out bugs, mice, snakes etc? I cannot recall the name of those things. I used them on my last shed so i know they exist

It's going to be difficult to get to 80* today if that cloud cover out there doesn't burn off soon. This weekend we have the "Cruzin For Life" Car Show :thumbsup: . Which includes a cruise downtown tonight. I might just have to delay the adult beverage consumption and ride the motorcicle to the cruise. Fundraiser for the ACS. I hasn't been lately. They used to have a "burnout" contest as part of the activities. I have seen what that activity does to asphalt. I bet the city didn't buy into that for too long :rofl:. Car Show, Circle Track with Winged Sprints and 3/4 Midgets sound like a good Saturday to me.

-
Back