Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Boy we are going late today, every one must be taking a break. I am just waiting for the Mennonite Friday market to open to get some food. Cannot beat the quality of the meat there.
So true, I have to drive about 30 miles now that the farmers market is out of season :glasses7:

Meme does your ramcharger have front leaf springs?

Nope !! two wheel drive :burnout: 360 4 barrel sway bares all around built in Mexico all original equipment still on the 88 model, 85 not so much :glasses7:

Oh man #-o Dan Haggerty pass away this morning ! been battiling cancer :pale:

oh jeez - I was just watching American Pickers recently - the one where they visit him.. what a great life he lived.

Hello All !! I did look at those chains yesterday Ray. They look great to me. But one really doesn't know until you use one. I can see no faults.

Cool, I have done a ton of them for myself but always good to get another set of eyes on them. Starting the motor today?

Yup, Got a couple a more sets of eyes coming around noon to Git R Done !!
Get a package in the mail yet ?

Guess I should check that out on my phone to see how that woks. Never did one before. LOL

My camera. It just stinks that you have to post it to you tube then post it here.

Well got tires on the truck and it seems to be highway safe now, so off to Keith's I go tomorrow to drop off the engine/trans finally.

-
Back