Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
With an event like this you see some's true colors. Every family has them.
In mine it was my brother and sister. Haven't spoke to them since my mother passed 11 years ago.
Morning guys. Yep, it's happening on my wifes side. Grandma is 96 and still hanging on but there's 2 farms and 5 adult kids (4 left) in their 60's and 70's that want their money. One of the boys want's his money over his mom's last days. He already accused the doctors of "feeding her pills just to keep her alive". What a POS he is. To complicate the whole thing, my father-in-law's share when it happens gets divided between my wife and her 3 brothers which really pisses the greedy uncle off! Screw him! Grandpa had it all written in the will and the trust that that's the way is is to happen. I am fortunate that my 92 year old mother doesn't have anything for my sister and I to fight over. LOL

Are you using Prep-wipe before you spray, you can get it in a can and all you do is wipe it down
Yep doing all that. Buddy painting has done it for years. He said once in a great while he has one like this....lucky me.

My sister was a *** when my Dad died, have not said a word to her since.
Luckily, When my Mom passed, there was no fighting amongst my brother and sister. Although, as her financial adviser, I had advised her to put my brothers share, in a trust. She would not do it. He hung himself, right after he spent his inheritance in 90 days....Very Sad Indeed.

Yep doing all that. Buddy painting has done it for years. He said once in a great while he has one like this....lucky me.
Could be anything. Either already in the surface, anything you use on it -sandpaper, rags(even what they were cleaned with), anything in the air, paint eating nanites :eek:
What are the odds? This pic is from 'Valiant Comics':rolleyes:
latest?cb=20170709180759.jpg

Ditto. Her Dad has been gone 2 years. The :bs_flag:is just getting deeper... If they ever get done with his second wife, the kids fighting will really start.:mob: :BangHead:
this is why I will have an iron tight will. I'm itemizing everything and talked to the lawyer about putting a clause that if anyone wishes to challenge these instructions or complains about what they are getting, then they forfeit everything and what they were to get, gets split between the parties not bitching.

Remember weekend at bernie’s?

A friend, looked very much like him we nicknamed bernie.
He was a very nice genuine and generous person.
His wife got pinned under a snowmobile 20 years ago, and suffocated. She was revived but due to oxygen deprivation has brain damage.
He cared for her with all his heart.
Well,about a year ago he suddenly passed away. Rip.
Friends/family that had keys went into their home and cleaned the place out. Boats,snowmobiles,food...you name it. One friend was driving his truck around.
Big investigation and most of the stuff was recovered,except for a good sum of money.

Its still in court, who gets what. Between 2 families,one of which never made contact with the wife after her accident.
She’s the only one that matters, i hope she’s being well cared for.

I made the mistake of telling my mother one day after driving her V-8 Lexus how much fun it would be to put that power train into a Model A type hot rod. Apparently she wasn't impressed and called her attorney and told him to change her will so the Lexus went to an appreciative friend of hers :rofl:. "You're not taking my Lexus apart to turn it into a hot rod." Goooood Morning :steering:

We had a decent day yesterday, 50. Primed the dash again, and it fish-eyed again. Not as bad as last time so guess I'm making progress.
30's for the next week, so no hurry prepping it again. Never had a piece do this before. Didn't have it when I took the old paint off.
Frustrating for sure.

Have you tried to clean it with some solvent and then some rubbing alcohol???

Sounds like you have some stubborn grease or silicone or something like that stuck on the surface....

-
Back