Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are some good looking cops...... at least if you going to get arrested, get a really cute cop with one of those new charger cop cars ...... and be like ooooooooo are you a ticket because you have fine written all over you........ What's your badge number.

Lmao!

I had a pair of female troopers show up when my daughter called them about not getting her way and of course I had a few beers in me and when they showed up I called upstairs to my son and yelled the chicks are here! Thankfully they were here many time because of her, still not recommended!

There are some good looking cops...... at least if you going to get arrested, get a really cute cop with one of those new charger cop cars ...... and be like ooooooooo are you a ticket because you have fine written all over you........ What's your badge number.

You need a 440 and open exhaust. Ranis guide to picking up men! I make myself laugh! LOL:wack:

Hill billy cooler in an a body is a plastic bag over the rim of the spare tire. Just add Ice!

I have had a speecing ticket but I have been stopped at night many times because I work at night but it's usually on a certain road near the "bad" part of town and they are looking for dui stops. They just ask what I am doing and where I am going and let me go

there are some good looking cops...... At least if you going to get arrested, get a really cute cop with one of those new charger cop cars ...... And be like ooooooooo are you a ticket because you have fine written all over you........ What's your badge number. Briefs or boxers?

lmao

Well the time has come when I have to run. Rani, just having fun. Momma has to go to the Dr.s. Have a good day all.

I am so happy .... just scored a spool mount k frame here on fabo.

The 75 duster was a sixer and the k frame is broken where the lca goes In. So now this solves that problem and v8 Swaps

Morning All strait from spring to cooking summer 96 today. Gonna run a get some more blackberries here in a few. All the rain we had earlier is making for a bumper crop!

I am so happy .... just scored a spool mount k frame here on fabo.

The 75 duster was a sixer and the k frame is broken where the lca goes In. So now this solves that problem and v8 Swaps

I know you did not just say the slant is coming out. :protest:

Good morning! Made it home from Atlanta at 12:30, exactly the time I had set in my mind. Just wanted to see my Dad before he went in for surgery on his neck vertebrae. He was anxious to get it done and in good spirits. His dementia has gotten much worse; it's getting harder to have a real conversation. He looks good, and a family friend who lost her husband a few years ago has jumped in and done wonders for him.

I rented an 2015 Altima, they are everywhere you look, I can see why...33 mpg, comfortable, roomy...the a/c fan is like a jet engine. I'd never want one, but as an "appliance," it's impressive. 700+ miles in one day...the trip back I didn't stop at all.

Oh! I forgot to mention a cool thing. I went to the wrong hospital at first, but good thing because while I was getting gas, a 1960 Dodge Pioneer pulled up. Red sedan with white roof. The 83 yr old owner was very friendly and invited me to sit in it! So comfortable. Those were great Mopars!! And the pinnacle of style..."jet-tube" tail lights, etc.

I saw a very nice station wagon yesterday...

73 Polara 400 a/c and cruise with 44 k on it....

I know you did not just say the slant is coming out. :protest:

well someone already did that because the slant is long gone so unless I can find a 75 date coded slant somewhere.. All I have are late 60s and a 70 slant block.

on the other hand, I have a late 74 dated 360 in a motor home that I need to quit being lazy and scrap.

I saw a very nice station wagon yesterday...

73 Polara 400 a/c and cruise with 44 k on it....

yea, mopar wagons are like goldy locks and the three bears for me.

My cousin had a 63 valiant wagon that I could of had ....but too small

We also had a 70 sport suburban in the yard I could of had even though it was kinda rough ....too big

then I found my coronet ......just right!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0134.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 75
  • CIMG4407.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 92
  • CIMG0932.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 115
-
Back