Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need one local thanks, shipping will kill me.

Keith, pretty much what happened here, it came with the motor, pulled the pan and it was pretty clean, put a valve body in it and converter. It slipped a bit but not to bad. I did get on it pretty hard. That engine is a beast.

Good morning all. Think I'll put the shifter in the dart today. I think I'll get to drive her for the first time this week. Although it will be without the windshield. May be a little breezy.

Good morning all. Think I'll put the shifter in the dart today. I think I'll get to drive her for the first time this week. Although it will be without the windshield. May be a little breezy.

At least it is not winter!

Good morning Hoppy, Mike, Anders, Mitch, Bruce, FJ, and Karl. We have people from all over the world having coffee this morning. That's cool. Wouldn't be fun if this thread would take off. LOL

Good morning Hoppy, Mike, Anders, Mitch, Bruce, FJ, and Karl. We have people from all over the world having coffee this morning. That's cool. Wouldn't it be fun if this thread would take off. LOL

I think it's in the Stratosphere !!

There's a couple of active dudes in Australia, right? And we have Ters in South Africa. Should invite them and we'll get global presence.

Woo-hoo road out of here finally passable. Grabbed a few groceries and hit the gas station. Some roads and many businesses are closed. Funny thing, I started getting anxious to get back home!

I had a good interview with a head hunter this morning, now let's see what she can do...

Woo-hoo road out of here finally passable. Grabbed a few groceries and hit the gas station. Some roads and many businesses are closed. Funny thing, I started getting anxious to get back home!

Glad that you are finally able to get out... :cheers:

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.... :banghead:

The youngest boy just got hired today for a porter job at the local dealer that his brother works, he starts tomorrow and will get 29 ours per week for part time ... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hopefully the MoJo will keep going for me next... :glasses7:

-
Back