Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok. Now that I took a nap. Yesterday when I came home there was an unmarked work van in my drive. My one neighbor vacations in fla. Over the winter, and I often park there so it doesn't look unoccupied. At this point I see the ladder on the side and hear voices on the roof. So I call the cops. I am friends with a few. I did victim follow up volunteer for a few years. Just calls to contact victims to follow up see how they are doing, but I digress. Anyway they tell me stay in the car we will be right there. Sure, I suppose I could do that. I decided to pull the ladder. I had it in the garage and was closing the door when they noticed it was missing. They ask what I'm doing and put the ladder back before they call the cops. I said don't bother they are pulling up now. It was an oh **** moment on their faces. Sub contractors for Comcast. Sitting on my roof getting high. Hey dumb asses you are at the wrong house. I don't have cabal, see the Dish. Well short of it is when they got down i had an 8 ft a frame that reaches the sun porch roof then its an easy step up to the main. Let the cops use that so they could get down. one had a arrest warrant, the other they cuffed for drug possession. Towed the van
away. Open container by the seat, and neither one had a valid drivers license.
Waiting to see what Comcast is going to do about my rain gutters. I'm claiming damage. He'll I need new ones.

Damn!

Eric, the one cops says to me laughing. Didn't dispatch tell you to stay in your car. So their ladders in your garage I take it. Yep. You got a warrant to search it.

is there a ballast on a 64 points car? I've never dealt with a points system on a mopar

There should be... You have to swap the points voltage regulator with the one from the electronic conversion kit when you upgrade to electronic ignition...

Get your gauges mounted?

Half way there...

Got the temp gauge in and the sensor installed in the intake, the oil line is connected at the engine - just have to connect it at the gauge...

Now we have the cluster loose so we can wire the aftermarket alt gauge and stock alt gauge in series to compare the two, then run the power supply line for the gauge lights and they will be done...

The alt gauge wiring may take a bit as we have to undue the harness and see where we can make a splice....

Someone remind me tomorrow to tell you guys about the two Comcast idiots I left stranded on my roof . I came home to find them walking around and I pulled the ladder and put it in my garage.

Just a note, I don't have Comcast. But I do have a nice new fiberglass extension ladder .

Did it go something like this????

I can see you doing this...

-
Back