Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just sucked at the time really want to button up the pan but want the timing cover on and no sense doing it till I have the new pump less chance of leaking.

Well gang, it was good chatting, I'm gonna try to get a little more sleep...

Eddie and I have to take his Dart to the trans guy to see what's wrong and we have an appointment at U-haul for 8 AM for a trailer...

Example:

Monday this week I came home and the toilet seat was down in the spare bathroom. I NEVER crap in the bathroom, seat is always up. No biggie. Tuesday I come home and toilet seat is down again. My first thought, "Oh no! My ex is back and how did she get it I changed the locks???" I turn around and the cat is staring at me in the hallway. Then he takes off.

One of my son's cats liked to watch the water swirl when you flushed the toilet.... He would put his front paws on the rim and watch it.... :lol:

Just sucked at the time really want to button up the pan but want the timing cover on and no sense doing it till I have the new pump less chance of leaking.

That's the challenge... Nothing goes as easy as planned...

The cars scheme against us...

Donuts are up.

tumblr_owxrvvOVGo1syjt2wo1_1280.gif

So yesterday they arrested a guy walking the neighborhood carrying an ar-15
He had a permit to carry.
Still took the weapon.
And sent him in for mental evaluation.

One of my son's cats liked to watch the water swirl when you flushed the toilet.... He would put his front paws on the rim and watch it.... :lol:

When my cat was younger, he put his toy frog in the toilet every day. So I started keep the lid down. Then he switched to his water bowl. How did he know the frog needed water???

We have neighborhood collection day to drop off all the crap you cant get rid of today, have a sofa I never wanted here to get rid off, the kid better be here this am with her truck have nothing to bring it down with at all.

-
Back