Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone...loaded and ready to head down the road to today's car show.
Just waiting on the wife to finish whatever women do before they go...you know.
Have a great day!!

Morning everyone...loaded and ready to head down the road to today's car show.
Just waiting on the wife to finish whatever women do before they go...you know.
Have a great day!!
Remember to get a few shots of those great rides up there for us, have a good day sir :thumbsup:

Good Morning!!! In and out due to the graduation party. Hope you all have a wonderful day/weekend!! Making deviled eggs first. Gonna be a beautiful day to have a bunch of teenagers running around!

Good Morning!!! In and out due to the graduation party. Hope you all have a wonderful day/weekend!! Making deviled eggs first. Gonna be a beautiful day to have a bunch of teenagers running around!
Enjoy your weekend. Devilled eggs? Yum!

I should turn off my phone and hide my truck....grab kids jetta and bugger off.
Better not, i should do what’s expected of me.

Waiting for my ride to go for brekkie.
Going to try to move stump grinding to monday,then i at least do some catching up today.

Good morning! It is not raining and the sun is out. QUICK! Run outside and do something because it is coming for the next 3 days LOL.

Well I'm in Facebook jail... apparently someone on my so called friends list reported a picture of me firing a M240B that I posted way back in 2006...

Haven't really thought about it honestly. What are you wanting to accomplish by doing either of them? I think it would look sweet to have twin carbs, but that is just me. Not sure about putting fuel injection on one...
I was close to doing that once, I had the intake and linkage ( you need the linkage!) and from what I have ben told, a matched pair of carbs...... Just eye candy no doubt but so pretty.

I don't do Faceplant....FABO is my social gathering.....:thumbsup:
I got on in back in college, my mass media class required it and I've not been able to fully get myself away from it since. I use it now to stay in touch with guys I've served with and with family in multiple states. And then to browse the mopar classifieds which have some deals from time to time. But I don't post daily updates or photos or crap like that

-
Back