Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @ZMan67S
What colorcode did you go with on your tail panel, have you seen the correct shade to match it? I just happen to have a NOS tail panel in stock here at home if you need to match color let me know.
Lon
Lonnie thanks, think I have it covered. I know it and the taillight inserts are a darker argent silver. I'm sure when it done it will look nice.

I'm turd.... :(

But I beat Ray at least.... :D
dead-horse.gif

Extra sauce and peppers? :rolleyes:
Basically, they dip the bread in the Au jus and put hot peppers on top. I fly a box of them (beef sandwiches) in from Portellos when I hold staff meetings. My admin girl will cook them up if she can steal,a sandwich. The aroma funks out the whole place. They are literally that good. Google Portellos and ship yourself a box for a special occasion and you will not regret it!

And a happy Thursday back to all of ya. Already had our drama for the day, cat jumped up into my lap instead of wife's this morning. Dog removed same. A bit of a turf war, difficult to hold on to my tea cup in ensuing aftermath.

Cat will remember that and eventually get back at the dog lol.

Good morning, it's been a while , good to see you posting ( I forgot your name ) I wake up in a new world every day it seems @73 dart custom

I took an odd shot and visited this thread yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised with hot chick pics..
A man in a thong....
I'll be back in a few months to see if things improve again LOL.....

-
Back