Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In what denominations?
2x4s

84628B68-DBCC-4BBA-9782-3948C055FF62.jpeg

Rack got done. Was 2? Splines off. Took it apart and moved it.
Then i was off the other way. So i did what i should have done to begin with,turned the tie rod ends. Ended up turning only 1 thread.

Sad News.
Zero activity on the GOFUNDME @halifaxhops Anniversary Memory Lapse Recovery Fund.
Looks like he's on his own :rolleyes:.
:thankyou: For your concern for his well being.

:rofl:
I figured I’d save my donation for his burial fund. I know if I’d forget, I would be dead. Or rather wish I was

Then i mowed about 3 acres of grass. 6 more to go. The the confounded trimming.

Went and got a couple jugs of fuel. One diesel, one gas. I stopped at $30 for the 5 gallon gas jug. Diesel was the same price. Damn.
And got a second propane tank.
Can use it on the firepit, and when BBQ runs out,we got a backup.

Went and got a couple jugs of fuel. One diesel, one gas. I stopped at $30 for the 5 gallon gas jug. Diesel was the same price. Damn.
And got a second propane tank.
Can use it on the firepit, and when BBQ runs out,we got a backup.
I’m tempted to convert that Cummins to propane or Natural Gas

Hi guys, its been a while.

20210424_114949.jpg
20210424_115001.jpg

Found and bought this firebird out of Colorado. Basically put the Buick on hold.

Snapchat-239658564.jpg

Pulled this LQ4 and have it almost torn down for a rebuild.

Everything came to a screeching halt last week when I got laid off. I'm good its just I can justify pouring money into this money pit right now. So I'm doing a bunch of the smaller cheaper work to at least have it prepped for the swap.

Tomorrow i suppose i could do the fuel lines on the chevy.
That damb muffler still hasnt arrived. Been a month since i ordered it and they took my money.

Yo Jorge...
Not a lot of action here this time of night. Mitch should show up for breakfast soon. LOL
Yup, just finished workout, shower, breakfast....Need to go run some errands today. Coming home on June 24..

Good morning. That's not far away the 24th. What manner of travel adventures will they have for you this trio?
Nothing special to leave here. Just arrive at the Airport. Now, trying to get back here again in Oct. might be interesting....

-
Back