Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my barn wood and a few other items. gotta thaw out and the barn is gonna be burnt down in the spring so gonna have to go back and get more stuff.

IMG_20221210_174816338.jpg

IMG_20221210_175123804.jpg

its like watching drunk people try to ride a bike. just pure comedy.
The one and only time I had to deal with snow in Barstow made me completely re-think some of my early driving habits :rofl:
A real odd occurrence, had to have chains to get in or out of town and I had to work that night. :rofl:

1670717261709.png

1670717282835.png

Wife’s nissan in shop, serviced, leaking valve stem, tightened.
Welded a patch on exhaust pipe where hanger rusted off. Added a battery trickle charger and replaced spark plugs. May consider fixing remote starter tomorrow…

It's already a remote start...

Toss her the keys and tell her to go out and start it... :lol: :poke:

I don need to slow down for this steenkin curve.
How I wind up out here inda broccoli field? :rofl:

I had a snowmobile without a speedometer when I was younger...

Don't jump hills "by feel"... You can't acccurately tell speed by eye... I once jumped a small hill and my body was parallel to the ground and I was only holding on by the handle bars... Banged the crap out of my knee on the rear bumper/bar when I landed it... :steering: :BangHead:

its like watching drunk people try to ride a bike. just pure comedy.

My older boy rode a bike last April after having a few beers...

Broke an arm and a leg and now needs surgery on his ACL and miniscus... Scheduled for two weeks from last Thur...

stunt.png

This is the exact arm and leg that he broke...

Stunts 03.jpg

I bought him this shirt ^^^... His grandma didn't see the humor in it... :rolleyes:

My older boy rode a bike last April after having a few beers...

Broke an arm and a leg and now needs surgery on his ACL and miniscus... Scheduled for two weeks from last Thur...

View attachment 1716020718

This is the exact arm and leg that he broke...

View attachment 1716020719

I bought him this shirt ^^^... His grandma didn't see the humor in it... :rolleyes:
the only stunts I do are things like install headers on the ground with sum twobyfurs under the jack

Been to the OK Corral. Lots if history in TombstWas there a few years back, walk into a antique/tourist shop. Had two ***** house tokens they found in some pots and pans outta someone’s attic. Said “good for one screw” on it. Believed to be original from back in the day.

Also walked into a bar, must have been all of 15ft x 30ft. While dumping a beer in my face I noticed a bullet hole and cracks in the mirror behind the bar. So I asked the bartender “how long has that been there”? He says forever.

-
Back