Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hopefully this is the last time to disconnect my headers, no glasses so I need to go in the house and get them.
Sets next to my transmission, a must do wouldn't you say so Mike , @RustyRatRod

20230711_112129.jpg

I need to mow the grass today or tomorrow, calling for more rain on Thursday.
Same here, and hot temps in its way, hight today 86
I never got to sleep. Dammit all.
Not good, I hope you get your rest today .. if I do that I must have a small breakfast and hope to get my rest, or I might catch a bug and get sick
UPS just dropped off a treat. Found North batch 007. Regardless of the hour of the day, I had to open it. Delicious, sweet, light oak and caramel flavors. Finished in Hungarian Oak.
I would say so, chill me a small glass for two ice cubes please, be there in ten minutes

Same here, and hot temps in its way, hight today 86

Not good, I hope you get your rest today .. if I do that I must have a small breakfast and hope to get my rest, or I might catch a bug and get sick

I would say so, chill me a small glass for two ice cubes please, be there in ten minutes
So good and smooooooothe you won't want any ice. ANd it's 131.8 proof. Drinks like a 100 proofer!

20230711_104657.jpg

20230711_104704.jpg

20230711_104918.jpg

UPS just dropped off a treat. Found North batch 007. Regardless of the hour of the day, I had to open it. Delicious, sweet, light oak and caramel flavors. Finished in Hungarian Oak.
Is that what Terry had?

Shop plate of energy, all from my garden except noodles and onion, fresh sweet corn from a naybor, well, he is my naybor but his field is 20 miles away.

20230711_115159.jpg

Still one of my favorite pics. Go wing table. Likely the 2XO I was thinking of.

20230603_202248.jpg

Well men, lunch is done, back at it but not sure how long I will last leaning over the fender, line up bolt holes to my heat shield for my master cylinder, and headers.
Then take a break and get on the mower for an hour.
Have a great day everyone, need to call my gall and get a hair cut don't yeah know :thumbsup:

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wiring in the Canadian is consistent. Only thing i have to be careful of is anything going to the rear as it has the 111" wheelbase and the passenger compartment is a few inches longer.

I have the MOPAR mini starter that was on the slant that I plan to reuse. Alternator as well
This isn't complex. No mysteries. It is important to remember that Canadian Valiants are actually Dodges though they were branded as Plymouths. Dodge Wheelbase. Only the front sheet metal (fenders/hood) are Plymouth Valiant. Firewall back a "Vodge".

I don't know why this was done other than the fact that '64-'66 American Valiants had Barracuda back ends. I don't believe Barracudas were mfg in Canada. Thus Chrysler Canada made Plymouths out of Dodges. Dodge sheet metal and what else? If in doubt about anything referencing an American FSM could be counter productive. Likely a Dodge FSM or Canadian (only) Plymouth FSM is the choice if you don't have one.

One has to careful when ordering parts. As an example I had an issue with TTI. I have 106" wheelbase American Valiant. I received $800 complete bolt on 2 1/2" exhaust system for a 111" wheelbase Canadian "Valiant"! :BangHead:

This isn't complex. No mysteries. It is important to remember that Canadian Valiants are actually Dodges though they were branded as Plymouths. Dodge Wheelbase. Only the front sheet metal (fenders/hood) are Plymouth Valiant. Firewall back a "Vodge".

I don't know why this was done other than the fact that '64-'66 American Valiants had Barracuda back ends. I don't believe Barracudas were mfg in Canada. Thus Chrysler Canada made Plymouths out of Dodges. Dodge sheet metal and what else? If in doubt about anything referencing an American FSM could be counter productive. Likely a Dodge FSM or Canadian (only) Plymouth FSM is the choice if you don't have one.

One has to careful when ordering parts. As an example I had an issue with TTI. I have 106" wheelbase American Valiant. I received $800 complete bolt on 2 1/2" exhaust system for a 111" wheelbase Canadian "Valiant"! :BangHead:

I did find myself a Chyrco Canada 1964 Parts manual in order to crosswalk everything.... Haven't found a Canadian FSM as of yet.

-
Back