Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Long day.
Watching movies and having lunch on balcony. Twice. Now the movies arent working, guess i need to find some youtube stuff.
We are between Vancouver and the mainland now, sure is smoky here.
You need YouTube after dark at this point :lol: :poke:

A BBQ place in town.

20230825_193755.jpg

Just having a snack and a beer after work before a hit the pillow. Then I read that the guberment wants to make a new recommendation that we only have one drink a week. So I grabbed another beer to toast them for caring so much about our health. :thumbsup:

Recovering from another fancy dinner, less than 12 hours we be back on solid ground. Im looking forward to going home. Been away long enough. Kim was trying to get a flight home tomorrow, but sunday it is.

Good morning everybody. Up before the chickens because someone in our two person travel group feels we should leave three hours before our flight (hour from the airport) So getting a quick coffee or two and looking at a really long day but hey it's vacation!!

Good morning everybody. Up before the chickens because someone in our two person travel group feels we should leave three hours before our flight (hour from the airport) So getting a quick coffee or two and looking at a really long day but hey it's vacation!!

Save travels!

I've added a couple more posters to my shop, got two in my Pink Floyd live album (Wembley 1974). I found this random one, if you look they are also listening to Floyd lol! Will have to work a bit to frame it, random size.

00909_ic2EBEmpfAY_07K06m_600x450.jpg

Here's that new one from the album also, I spend more time hanging posters and drinking beer in there than I do working on my Duster! I asked my daughter about her El Camino, said she hadn't listed it yet but now would. I'm giving her a little bit more time then she's going to have to put it in storage or something, been long enough!

IMG_6980.jpeg

Here's that new one from the album also, I spend more time hanging posters and drinking beer in there than I do working on my Duster! I asked my daughter about her El Camino, said she hadn't listed it yet but now would. I'm giving her a little bit more time then she's going to have to put it in storage or something, been long enough!

View attachment 1716133468

Gotta love the ambiance of having a beer in the garage... so why not make it comfortable. @memike has it going on!

He just might but i'm betting he's 2000 miles away :) I found a mid 70s (which is what i wanted) for $100 gonna pick it up tomorrow prolly..

Speaking of... anyone recommend a decent converter that isn't super expensive? 3000ish behind a mild small block?

@Icetech

This dude might have your 27 spline?

View attachment 1716133467

I got lucky tim found me a 3200 at carlisle new for $125 I think. Sure beats changing a 75 ring gear. Mine was a bit to stout anyhoow 3800.

Look on marketplace see them alot for SB

He just might but i'm betting he's 2000 miles away :) I found a mid 70s (which is what i wanted) for $100 gonna pick it up tomorrow prolly..

Speaking of... anyone recommend a decent converter that isn't super expensive? 3000ish behind a mild small block?

He's located outside Erie, PA so not super horrid... Shipping just a part could be reasonable ?

Hope you score what you need.

I'd throw a wanted ad up. I see TCs come up pretty frequently. I'm not sure how you inspect or check out one of those anyhow (??)

-
Back