Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang it's cool outside. I went out and brought the trash cart in and brought the patio flowers in or into the garage. Unhooked the garden hose reels and blew them out with the air compressor. It's 40° and windy. I see 31° wind chill. THere's a freeze warning tonight. :mob::mob:
It's good whiskey drinkin' weather. Wait, it always is. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got out for a 3-hour ride today. Was pretty fun. The weather was great. Stopped by Chesapeake Beach to sit and watch the bay for a few minutes. All and all a good day. :thumbsup:
1000002749.jpg

1000002751.jpg

1000002754.jpg

So lowered the front spoiler on the Scamp an inch today and now gonna dress it up a bit I think, but going to set back and think about it over a drink or maybe 2. :thumbsup:

So lowered the front spoiler on the Scamp an inch today and now gonna dress it up a bit I think, but going to set back and think about it over a drink or maybe 2. :thumbsup:
Cheers Fred. I am sipping on some Cedar Ridge Wheat Whiskey. Travis gave it to me Wed. nite. He wasn't a fan but I sure like it. 115 proof is right in my wheelhouse.

Cheers Fred. I am sipping on some Cedar Ridge Wheat Whiskey. Travis gave it to me Wed. nite. He wasn't a fan but I sure like it. 115 proof is right in my wheelhouse.
Ya know me It's Black Velvet with Sprite, but that Cedar Ridge sounds good.

-
Back