Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Work shipped me a new printer... it's one of the tank ones. Seems to be doing well on consumption and it doesn't dry out like the cartridge printer I had before

You should tank them for it...

I mean thank them.... :thankyou:

Afternoon out in the garage but the kids won’t leave me alone, they keep interrupting.

image.jpg

945F16B5-E1E1-491D-8EBC-139C4D7DC7E7.jpeg

7BCC51BF-2A35-4CCF-AABD-75178C2C8279.jpeg

I think Baltimore is going to want to punch them in the face with the Defense right out the gate. Problem there is that Mahomes and MaAuto do the "Run to the fire hydrant and get open" better than about anyone. Kelce was WIDE open a LOT up in Buffalo.
I agree with Rice picking up some catches and MVS actually catching a couple balls they can no longer double team Kelce. Chiefs usually have a pretty good game plan and we always see a play or two that we haven’t seen before.

I have 2 canon printer/scanner/copiers. Good machines. Went to staples found the cheapest cartridges and they were canon. Bought a printer to fit. Wireless. Can print from my phone.

Was a long day, almost got the hvac housing done. But near 7 hours today. Guess the Lyrica is helping some

Got an email from Verizon Cell yesterday...............just to let you know we are raising your bill $4 per line :bs_flag:

So today, after having Verizon for over 20 years, I am outta here. We are switching to AT&T, getting 2 new phones, unlimited data, etc. and bill is $20 lower

-
Back