Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats another day done. Antother sep closer with the heat and a/c. This duct may be a little overbuilt. No heat/defrost control, temp and wind is all we need.

IMG_0444.jpeg

Vasoline works great for a mold release for fiber glass too
I hate to disagree with you Chris but I tried it many times and buying a bottle of mold release and the right mold release wax is far better and doesn't destroy the mold. Ask me how I know.

I hate to disagree with you Chris but I tried it many times and buying a bottle of mold release and the right mold release wax is far better and doesn't destroy the mold. Ask me how I know.
Noted. You’re much more knowledgeable than I. I’ve only used it 2-3 times on small projects. Seemed to work okay.

So Fred. The thong seats are history?
No I'll save one or two Ray but will only use them when I know it's OK.
I just finished 2 Horses asses and 1 Jack ***. Still don't know if I like the tail on the Jack *** yet.
Picture on the way.

Noted. You’re much more knowledgeable than I. I’ve only used it 2-3 times on small projects. Seemed to work okay.
It works OK on flat surfaces but not on a tight corner from what I found and the mold release is cheap and works great.

I just finished 2 Horses asses and 1 Jack ***. Still don't know if I like the tail on the Jack *** yet.
Picture on the way.
Gray butt is supposed to be a donkey. Maybe if I put a picture of Biden under the tail it might resemble a donkey. Might need to make an Elephant *** and stuff Trump's picture in there. Not trying to be political just think it's funny.

IMG_20240309_151212948.jpg

Last edited:
The Iowa girls play in a few min. We play Michigan. It's on the Big 10 Network.

Picture on the way.
I had a nice conversation with Hoppy today.
I'm looking forward to our roadtrip.

Picture on the way.
Someone took offence to the butts? I must have missed that meeting.

-
Back