Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Not 1965. These (below) are 1965.

1965 Valiant25.jpg

SCTA has 4 events this year that aren't in the hot enough to melt you season :lol: The one in May might be a little suspect if we should get some wet weather late in the season. Heck their Finals got washed out last November :wtf:. :lol: I should know better, we used to get one rain event during deer season most every year :lol:

SCTA has 4 events this year that aren't in the hot enough to melt you season :lol: The one in May might be a little suspect if we should get some wet weather late in the season. Heck their Finals got washed out last November :wtf:. :lol: I should know better, we used to get one rain event during deer season most every year :lol:
How far are you from El Mirage? Would be cool to live closer. Thanks on the comments on my Charger project, far from a beater in my eyes, but less refined to just have fun with it.

How far are you from El Mirage? Would be cool to live closer. Thanks on the comments on my Charger project, far from a beater in my eyes, but less refined to just have fun with it.
Somewhere in the 3-4 hour range I think. Funny I lived in the desert until my early 20s. About 45 miles from El Mirage. All my buddies were race fans. If we heard about a Nitro show at Irwindale or Orange County, we were there. Our route to LA area took us within 15 miles of El Mirage, and we never thought about goin' there :BangHead: :lol: Heck we had my Bachelor Party at Riverside Raceway when NASCAR was there :lol:

Well, a tough day just got worse; Just found out my sister in law passed today. (Mae's brother's wife) She had a brain tumor removed last year. Looked like she beat the cancer. But then started getting seizures recently. Everything else went downhill fast from there...
Thoughts and prayers Keith

Trying to get brain to function this morning. Didn’t sleep well if at all. Kind of one of those barely dazed sleeps
Not good, hope you can catch up, one this is so important to me is a good 7 hours of sleep with 1 and a half hours of deep sleep, I can make it threw a full day that way.

Thought you all might get a kick out of this. I replaced this car's rear bumper about 4 years ago and now it's back in the body shop for another rear bumper. It's what happens when you go 70MPH down gravel roads all the time in North Dakota. Flinging rocks off the tires like a shot gun.

IMG_20240312_124904166.jpg

-
Back