Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
MIL text me and needed help getting her groceries out of her car and into her apartment. Had to drive 20 miles one way to carry 4 bags of groceries up 6 stairs. I don't mind but need to get her into a ground floor apartment so she doesn't have any stairs.

MIL text me and needed help getting her groceries out of her car and into her apartment. Had to drive 20 miles one way to carry 4 bags of groceries up 6 stairs. I don't mind but need to get her into a ground floor apartment so she doesn't have any stairs.
She still drives. How old is she?

I'm really excited about going to MITP this year and hopping my son can bring the old truck.
bringing my portable BBQ grill and thinking doing hotdogs and hamburgers that I'll bring.

Motor cooled off, so i could open door again. Im pleased that my little tractor can carry my tire machine, brought it into shop to do the studebaker tires. Do them, get wheel spacers on(no choice) and figure where i need to cut for wheel tubs. And replace e-brake cables

Well, im glad im test fitting and checking pieces as i go on this rusty onion. The outer panel kicks back about 1 degree, will make door gap look bad. Cut a couple tacks on inner panel and move it. Easy stu
How are the doors on your rusty onion?

How are the doors on your rusty onion?
"Rusty Onion" sounds like something you would pay a daytime hooker extra for...
1711650458041.jpeg

Got the tube in to try to make a non leaking fuel line tonight.. wanna run this more than 5 seconds to test the trans..

BTW.. for anyone into rockets in 14 mins the last Delta IV flight is going to happen...

Got the tube in to try to make a non leaking fuel line tonight.. wanna run this more than 5 seconds to test the trans..

BTW.. for anyone into rockets in 14 mins the last Delta IV flight is going to happen...

I saw mine launch in the AM!:thumbsup:

Bought a few signs for the old truck and still need about 10 more. They go on the overhead awning frame to hide my poor work building it. Can't really afford to get all the sings I need but I have a good start. :thumbsup:

IMG_20240328_141204884.jpg

-
Back