Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For me it takes awhile of not eating it then I don't crave it at all, weird
Yeah, takes bout 4 days for me.. and about a week to get back into keto which i will do in spring.. i need to drop 15#, winter always gets me bad. i eat mostly keto as it is but only takes the candy bars/snacks to wreck it

Cept for chocolate! Who can turn down a piece of decadence, chunk of dark real chocolate. Not talking a Milky Way bar here.
Yeah... it's bad.. i ordered this yesterday... it will last a week..
1711716985935.jpeg

Gonna be a busy day in the kitchen for me today. Jodi heads back to Chicago Sunday morning then on to Charlotte from there. I am going to bake a nice ham and all the fixings for early Easter dinner. Hopefully her travel will be easy since she is flying on Easter Sunday.

Holy smokes! You can definitely put down the chocolate. That would last years and years at our house. But we don’t have anyone but the two of us.

Yeah.. sugar addiction is a bad thing, i didn't realize how bad it is til i was on keto and never had cravings, the minute i stopped though (i got too skinny.. went from 215# to 155# at 5'10" in 4 months while eating non stop) i realized how bad it is.. i can eat and be stuffed and still crave something sweet.. it's insane.

i'm at 190# right now which isn't bad... 32" waist is fitting a bit too tight though

There should be good traction at Pismo Dunes for the next few days. You probly won't be needin' those paddle tires.
1711718080868.png

Looks like the wet weather is just 1 county away to the north. Rethink your trip between San Joaquin Valley and SoCal, those passes will likely snowed in.
1711718348263.png

1711718465019.png

We are heading over the pass today, have to drive to HWY 2 pass since HWY 20 still closed. A littler warmer weather where we're going but only 60 lol!

I'll have to keep an eye on the weather in the Antelope Valley/Western Mojave Desert region, only 6 weeks until activities at El Mirage :D
I gotta get out there and see that, it's in my DNA. :lol:

Diet is huge... when i went keto my mental health was sooo much better and energy levels... sugar and carbs own me right now though and i feel like ****...

Inflammation... yup. Gotta steer it back between the white lines Amigo.

Can't recall who it was attributed to... one of the old school rockers like Keith Richards or Steve Tyler... "I got sick and tired of being sick and tired"

Just got home from a Beautiful Good Friday Service at my Church here in Vinh Long. Lots of singing and cheerful people. Now. 9:00 p.m. here time for me to get some shut eye so I can get up at 4:00 a.m. and go work out. Always an adventure here....

Good morning everyone. I have figured out that whatever the bug was I am fighting may be gone but I have a vertebrae out in upper back/neck. It causes shoulder pain and pain in my chest. Makes me paranoid that it is something bigger. Seems moving just right makes it substantially worse, so it seems very likely just the pain causing my issues. Tired of doing nothing. Going to try changing the oil pan on the 440. I think it started when I pulled the motor out. Maybe it will fix itself when back working on it???

Good morning everyone. I have figured out that whatever the bug was I am fighting may be gone but I have a vertebrae out in upper back/neck. It causes shoulder pain and pain in my chest. Makes me paranoid that it is something bigger. Seems moving just right makes it substantially worse, so it seems very likely just the pain causing my issues. Tired of doing nothing. Going to try changing the oil pan on the 440. I think it started when I pulled the motor out. Maybe it will fix itself when back working on it???
Take it easy, heat/cold/stretching, dunno, good luck!

I'm with ya there. I have gone to the Dr. with chest pains and the EKG said all was good. That afternoon I went to the CHiro. and got adjusted. Pain gone. I had a rib out of place.

Good luck, i have had a pinched nerve in my neck for 2 years now.. whole left arm tingles and goes to sleep non stop.. it's a lot of fun :) I find it gets worse if i sit still long.. working in the garage takes the pain away til i get lazy again

Good luck, i have had a pinched nerve in my neck for 2 years now.. whole left arm tingles and goes to sleep non stop.. it's a lot of fun :) I find it gets worse if i sit still long.. working in the garage takes the pain away til i get lazy again
If your are out of adjustment, a Chiro can help. If you have a bone spur, calcium, or arthritis, they probably can't help. Surgery to remove it is about the only way. Most neck surgery is done through incisions in the front through your throat.

If your are out of adjustment, a Chiro can help. If you have a bone spur, calcium, or arthritis, they probably can't help. Surgery to remove it is about the only way. Most neck surgery is done through incisions in the front through your throat.
yup.. my money spending to pain threshold hasn't been reached yet... i can take a lot of pain to keep my money :)

-
Back