Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you get any pictures???
I took one but my phone did not like the intense brightness, even under the helmet. It felt almost a like a religious experience the whole 8-10 minutes though. The wife and I could not believe we just witnessed this from our home.

Last edited:
wtf is this.

Monday.... or any day that ends in Y

The male brain doesn't fully mature until around age 30.. we're designed to do stupid **** and not GAF.

Females brain is around 18 or 20 I think. Can you imagine an extra decade of freaking our about minutiae?

:lol:

I related a story recently of having a contest with my brothers and neighborhood kids to see who could fling themselves out of an oak tree the highest...

Monday.... or any day that ends in Y

The male brain doesn't fully mature until around age 30.. we're designed to do stupid **** and not GAF.

Females brain is around 18 or 20 I think. Can you imagine an extra decade of freaking our about minutiae?

:lol:

I related a story recently of having a contest with my brothers and neighborhood kids to see who could fling themselves out of an oak tree the highest...
Yeah,i don't like it :)

I took one but my phone did not like the intense brightness, even under the helmet. It felt almost a like a religious experience the whole 8-10 minutes though. The wife and I could not believe we just witnessed this from our home.
Pretty cool for sure. :thumbsup:

Chilling on the front porch.... tree frogs are in full throat down in the valley. Nice night

Only thing crooking here is my belly after eating my cooking.
Sitting on the porch might be a few more weeks but looking forward to it.

Only thing crooking here is my belly after eating my cooking.
Sitting on the porch might be a few more weeks but looking forward to it.

One of my favorite spots in the evening

20240408_194924.jpg

Where' @halifaxhops ... doesn't he have some body of water he's messing with each year
I’m thinking is a combination of being fully shaded year round and minerals. We have a TON of minerals in this clay, loads of geodes flush out every heavy rain.

I’m thinking is a combination of being fully shaded year round and minerals. We have a TON of minerals in this clay, loads of geodes flush out every heavy rain.
True ponds have very little oxygen in the water... probably frogs and turtles, but no fish?

Morning.
Music lyrics to go with everyone's Coffee.

Well, my pad is very messy
And there's whiskers on my chin
And I'm all hung up on music
And I always play to win
I ain't got no time for lovin'
'Cause my time is all used up
Just to sit around creatin'
All that groovy kind of stuff
But I'm a man, yes I am
And I can't help
But love you so
But I'm a man, yes I am