Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Repetitive use injury causes convective tissue to become slack. Often times it is not possible to recover, even though more recently things like stem cell therapy. Peptides and HGH can improve circumstances.

Increases in muscular build and strength provides a way to stabilize the joint... but is a slow and methodical process... sometimes unweighted work or lighter weights with increased reps.

Neoprene sleeves or braces can help put a joint in proper orientation for exercise or increase stability while working or working out.

Even if surgery becomes necessary, having strength built aids in recovery.

My experience has been that surgery very seldom increases capability... at best it can stabilize... but requires a dedicated rehabilitation program to avoid a cascading failure which I think you're experiencing as one repair passes stress to another point.

I'm not a medical professional. Just a high mileage guy who doesn't trust doctors and has had to figure stuff out.
The reason I asked is the doc said he was going to prescribe a brace to wear daily so I was curious

Last time I filled up it was about $3.35 a gallon. Getting real tired of the bull ****.
Over here with my Yamaha NVX motorcycle, I fill it up about once a week. Gasoline here in Vietnam is 24,500 Dong per litre. That's $0.96 USD per liter. I think it's 3.78 litres to a gallon, So it's under $4 here per gallon USD right now. But as I say I buy $4 worth of gasoline a week. Lol Kkkkkkk

Over here with my Yamaha NVX motorcycle, I fill it up about once a week. Gasoline here in Vietnam is 24,500 Dong per litre. That's $0.96 USD per liter. I think it's 3.78 litres to a gallon, So it's under $4 here per gallon USD right now. But as I say I buy $4 worth of gasoline a week. Lol Kkkkkkk
Would be nice at times to be close to town but winter sucks riding a 50 MPG motorcycle and not freeze my *** off. :lol:

Would be nice at times to be close to town but winter sucks riding a 50 MPG motorcycle and not freeze my *** off. :lol:
I like to ride the motorbike way more than driving a car around here. I'm on this thing everyday going here or there. I enjoy the freedom of the motorbike and being able to look around some but not too much so that you run into one of the idiots that don't know how to drive here. Lol

I like to ride the motorbike way more than driving a car around here. I'm on this thing everyday going here or there. I enjoy the freedom of the motorbike and being able to look around some but not too much so that you run into one of the idiots that don't know how to drive here. Lol
I miss riding a bike Mitch. I like Trails riding and climbing steep hills.

A little early

20240418_204932.jpg

-
Back