Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1713503928542.gif

This group that my wife exercises aerobics with, love to take videos and pictures. In fact, all the Vietnamese women love to make videos and pictures. Here are a few pictures of their group together and a picture of her and I at a local Cafe..
Screenshot_20240419-124208.png

IMG_20240419_122056.jpg
IMG_20240419_122048.jpg
IMG_20240419_122146.jpg
IMG_20240404_193935.jpg

Last edited:
I hate dealing with companies.. ordered some parts for my trans since it's out and the endplay was too much.. place (Transmissionpartsusa.com) sends me the ******* input/output thrust washer when i ordered the shim that goes under the washer.. no shim....
Called 4 times.. emailed... can't get ahold of anyone.. so now i wait... can't find a place that sells that shim other than them so far either..

I hate dealing with companies.. ordered some parts for my trans since it's out and the endplay was too much.. place (Transmissionpartsusa.com) sends me the ******* input/output thrust washer when i ordered the shim that goes under the washer.. no shim....
Called 4 times.. emailed... can't get ahold of anyone.. so now i wait... can't find a place that sells that shim other than them so far either..
What Vehicle? John Cope may have them if they are Mopar parts.

Good morning all. Had fun getting 4 v belts installed and tensioned on a radiator fan. Hope everyone has a great day. AS far as the fuel, I have to remember to fill up in Idaho in July because Washington has some high prices. will be interesting for sure to see what the price is.

Morning

Took a bit this morning to realize what day it was without looking at my phone... not sure if that's good or bad.

You guys still rolling over to Carlisle today?

Screenshot_20240419_070016_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_070733_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_070049_Facebook.jpg

Yeah, .. it's literally a .032 washer that's normally bout $1.50.. I'm just pissed off atm is all :)
What’s it look like? Get a micrometer and give me the specs. My t56 kit came with dozens of shims of all various sizes. I can see if I have one

What’s it look like? Get a micrometer and give me the specs. My t56 kit came with dozens of shims of all various sizes. I can see if I have one
.640id x 1.125ish OD x .032 thick... i will look through my washers i can probably find one.. just prefer to have a flat shim, most washers are crowned. More annoyed than anything else though :) I can put the trans together without it and end up around .067 endplay which is in spec but pretty big.. i'm overthinking it again

-
Back