Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My pig trial fell into that category. Haven't gone back. Too many other options that are more consistent
I sure like Barrel Seagrass. It is a rye blend like Whistle Pig and it's finished in many different barrels like rum, wine, and brandy casks.
barrel seagrass.jpg

Remember pic's. Please .

So I made the roof insert for my boys Model A. Turned out nice, I think. 100yr old siding boards. I sanded them and finished them off in used engine oil. Amd made him a different air cleaner. Not 100% sold on the design, but it's close to what I wanted. Kinda Caddy batwing style. It needs paint yet too.

20240419_180508.jpg

20240419_150733.jpg

20240419_150726.jpg

20240419_180448.jpg

Let me know what your thoughts are on WhistlePig
I can give you mine, not impressed. It is ok but not nearly as consistent bottle to bottle? Now I am not like @toolmanmike so he may be able to tell you why and maybe it is intentional and I am just not savvy enough to understand the why? But I bought one bottle and really liked it then bought another one and it was very different and while not unpleasant, it was not good enough to ever warrant a third bottle purchase.

So I made the roof insert for my boys Model A. Turned out nice, I think. 100yr old siding boards. I sanded them and finished them off in used engine oil. Amd made him a different air cleaner. Not 100% sold on the design, but it's close to what I wanted. Kinda Caddy batwing style. It needs paint yet too.

View attachment 1716238985

View attachment 1716238986

View attachment 1716238987

View attachment 1716238988

Looks great Eric.

Someone near here is selling a ratted out semi.... It's crazy. I'm not a future rat-rod owner, but I appreciate the work that goes into them

I can give you mine, not impressed. It is ok but not nearly as consistent bottle to bottle? Now I am not like @toolmanmike so he may be able to tell you why and maybe it is intentional and I am just not savvy enough to understand the why? But I bought one bottle and really liked it then bought another one and it was very different and while not unpleasant, it was not good enough to ever warrant a third bottle purchase.
Yep. me too.

Finally, after four days got my new laptop up and running a Dell Inspiron 14 2 in 1. I hope it last longer than the last one but operator error dropping it on the kitchen floor and breaking the charging port didn't help. I made it work for a few months but finally gave in and bought a new one. So, a new phone, apple watch, and laptop all in a two-week period. I'm good for a few years...I hope!!

I'm sure many of you have never seen a funeral procession in Vietnam. It's quite spectacular and different. Here is a picture of what we would consider to be a hearse. I see there is no one in this hearse at this moment but when there is a funeral in town or in the city this vehicle will be followed by three or four more decorated in the same fashion. All with musicians pumping out loud music for all to hear. I guess the aim is to let everybody around know that your friend has died. I'm assuming they take them to the gravesite after all of this. You can hear them coming from a long way away. You know somebody has died..
IMG_20240419_091818.jpg

So Spring Carlisle was OK before it started raining around 12 or so. Found a few smalls. It was a Chevy playground. Did talk to Craig at mobile parts for a while and caught up. Good guy just rough around the edges. Was just cold and damp. Did not make it up to see Scott the rain was freaking cold.

So somehow a really old friend got in touch with me on Face Book. Man been a long time. He went to Japan in the early 80's and have not heard from him since. Good chat.

-
Back