Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning party central. No party here but today does mark the start of the granddaughter's softball season with a pre-season tournament. Her two games are later this afternoon so going to spend the morning doing some spring yard work.

Have to ask right? Not sure what is up today. Got a mystery dual point in the mail again? WTF?????

Good morning to all here, and thank you all for the well wishes and prayers for my cousin, Dave is my age and has been a mopar man his in tire life, going in Early to be with his wife will see the couple doctors report, Dave slipped in to a coma when his blood pressure dipped to 50/? First of the week.
Thank you for all you guys and galls do here , I believe the doctors will be talking to Belinda about keeping Dave on or off life support this morning, if so I am going to be by her side..

Your northeast Arkansas friend on the hill keeping prayers going for strength and healing

FB_IMG_1596370908815.jpg

l love drag and drive events... hadn't heard of this one til this guy did it this week... might be a member here?

Here is another rare one.
1713610572960.png

It used to be great. Seems like since 2015 or so it went to hell. Hear alot of horror stories about it. Alot of guys go back to points actually.

l love drag and drive events... hadn't heard of this one til this guy did it this week... might be a member here?

That looks like fun and like that he's running different tracks and 1/4, 1/8's. Great to watch that with first cup of coffee, thanks!

-
Back