Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was inspired to do that silly greeting by an article I read yesterday. 7 states with items on their ballots in the upcoming elections to decriminalize the stuff.

Yet you can get Kratom everywhere.....

Federally, everyone is screwed with big Pharma slinging dollars everywhere to make sure Reefer Madness remains the talk track

Yet you can get Kratom everywhere.....

Federally, everyone is screwed with big Pharma slinging dollars everywhere to make sure Reefer Madness remains the talk track
Kratom is hell on earth... If you don't use enough nothing happens, if you use barely too much you feel like you have food poisoning for hours.. really hard to find the sweet spot.. plus it's addictive

CBD in Iowa is supposed to be only .3 THC but I swear I have seen 10% on packages in stores.

We are allowed 3 plants .
we are allowed 10 here.. but growing 2 at a time i still have over a lb of weed and i haven't grown in 2 years now... i am starting some new babies right now to have a different strain.. old **** will end up in the lawn and cut up

we are allowed 10 here.. but growing 2 at a time i still have over a lb of weed and i haven't grown in 2 years now... i am starting some new babies right now to have a different strain.. old **** will end up in the lawn and cut up
I remember way back when a friend bought a oz. of Maui just for a few seeds. He started them in his basement behind a fake wall. He was crafty.

We're going to have to change the title of the room to "Stop in for a hit of Cannabis" :lol:
438229655_1598979510903407_1716529584547493155_n.jpg
Instead of the big red X !

I really enjoyed growing shrooms much more.. it's a lot more interesting but i HATE doing them..

I really enjoyed growing shrooms much more.. it's a lot more interesting but i HATE doing them..
One of my homies worked a cattle ranch just southeast of here and his co-workers that rode herd used to make quite a bit of pocket money from the shrooms they gathered at work on the ranch. I don't recall if they were the Magic variety or the Kitchen variety :lol:

-
Back