Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm getting back to my 383 A Body project in which I installed B Body HP manifolds in my '75 Scamp and had it running and driving (but low compression). Schumacher /6 --> BB kit. I abandoned the column shift dream, TOO tight. Now, B&M Quicksilver, and converted my column to remove column shift collars.
I am in the process of rebuilding the 383 - The tti's will be a nice improvement!
Pictures???

F'real - f'real?

Screenshot_20240427_114044_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240427_114014_Facebook.jpg

Reread it...

Sounds like it comes with a motor and trans... guessing 727 since trans tunnel already modified?
Say 'he has' a 318. Not clear if included...
Don't recall what was special about a 'Space' Duster. Folding back seat and?

'Occasional showers' through the afternoon. Sucks that I am not at my training - which I really try to keep current. And double suck cause it would have been paid OT time

'Occasional showers' through the afternoon. Sucks that I am not at my training - which I really try to keep current. And double suck cause it would have been paid OT time

I had to let my wilderness med certification expire. They offered no classes in the East this year, and a week out in a western state wasn't in the budget. I'm bummed

Looked it up

Space Duster: The first Duster to have the folding rear seats and the fully carpeted trunk area
Not sure if anything else on the Space model... The Feather duster was the one that actually had some special aluminum parts. But I don't know if it amounted to much weight reduction. Supposedly better MPG. There was a Date Lite done same way, but I have never actually seen one.

Just got back from running around Winchester, it was raining pretty well down there......................... I think we are done with it, all moved East.

-
Back