Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone. It took me months to find a buyer, but I finally sold one of my NORS radiators yesterday! I was beginning to worry they'd end up as scrap.

This has to be a Posi right?
1714297571299.png

Here is another good example of how people in Vietnam don't realize what they are actually wearing. I have seen many t-shirts and many sayings on the back of jackets that we would never see in America. I never liked these golf socks and never wore them. But she wears them to go to exercise class and then maybe the cafe afterwards. She is advertising. Needs balls. LOL... :rofl:

Actually, Dulles International airport isn't as bad as going to the old Reagan national or BWI airport
I used to fly out of there for work. 1 1/2 hrs from me here, not bad. I get paid mileage and tolls. Next week is the first Audit for the new contracting gig I took.

I used to fly out of there for work. 1 1/2 hrs from me here, not bad. I get paid mileage and tolls. Next week is the first Audit for the new contracting gig I took.
Hell, it's even an hour away from my place in Maryland. But I live towards Southern Maryland on the Chesapeake

-
Back